BY JOHN FRIEDA® #85 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
I don't use this product too often. I kind of just use it when I run out of my favorite, preferred heat protecting product. John Frieda's Heat Defeat Protective Spray has a nice smell and works fine to an extent. Although one thing I dislike about it is, it makes my hair really rough and difficult to move, brush or style. I have thick hair so it gets pretty annoying as is.
Miranda V.
I used to use this product a long time ago. It was my ride or die. For the longest time I had straight hair but when I hit puberty my hair became very curly. Tight little spirals curly. Yeah, big change. So to try and tame my new found mane I used Frizz Ease on the daily. Now that I know how to handle my hair however I think the product will work well. Sorry this wasn't very constructive but it has been awhile since I used the product.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
I have use this product for three years now it's infected but sometimes it can get very greasy it's long lasting very affordable pricing. Anyone can buy this I would buy this a few more times. I do recommend others use this if you want your hair to stay straight for frizzy.
Chaya B.
I actually really love this. I've used many John Frieda products and for the most part have loved them. I love the packaging of this spray. It is so adorable. Really keeps my frizz at bay. I don't have much, so for me it works. Idk how it would work with really frizzy hair
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
When I first started purchasing this heat protectant I really enjoyed it. Nice smelling, not too heavy of a mist, and made my hair shiny. But after several uses the product builds up after many days in a row of use, even if you've washed your hair with shampoo. It got to the point I had to stop using it because of the product build up and the look of greasy hair.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I never liked using heat protectant spray but this one totally changed my mind. I love the smell of this spray! Smell is a huge part of whether or not i use a product so this one passed my test. It was pretty affordable too. I always love a 'lock' and 'unlock' button for spray products. I would definitely recommend and buy again
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I have naturally wavy hair so I spray this in my hair to help protect it when I blow dry and straighten my straightener. I really do like the smell of it and it awesome that it actually helps protect my hair from drying out and getting damaged. It does also help with frizzy hair I noticed especially in the humid months
Poba Z.
It does work on the frizz but it made my hair so dry the next day That I had to several oils to make it a bit smooth. I have long dark curly hair and the frizz was smoother for 5-6 hours. The smell is nice but I will not buy it again because of the dryness effect it has on my hair.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I like using this product on my damp hair once I get out of the shower before I use any heat tools on my hair. This product really does help protect hair from heat and helps straighten strands all day while blocking humidity and rehydrating strands for a soft look
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I like this product, not really love, it works great at using heat and doesn't leave my hair feeling stinky after straightening it, it doesn't weigh my hair down and isn't greasy looking. It's a good buy for the price and you can't go wrong.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??