BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
Really good quality! Excellent price, this is literally a life saver! Getting another one pretty soon! Recommended! yess! Also the price is actually really afordable for such quality, amazing product and nice presentation!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
This product is decent, it is supposed to protect your hair from styling damage and it seems to do that. I tend to burn my bangs when travelling and using outlets in other countries and using adaptors. Be careful! It did make my hair a little greasy looking so I used it more sparingly after the first time and it was a little better.
Hashini G.
I use this on towel dryer hair just before blow drying. Smells great. Doesn't weigh down hair. Once hair is dry, I can see a lot of volume. Great bang for your buck. I have dry, frizzy hair with lots of split ends. This just tames it beautifully. Highly recommend 😍
Kayla R.
North Bay, ON
I've been using John Frieda products for years when straightening hair. I love that this helps maintain the frizz and I don't feel so guilty using so much heat on my hair. This product protects without leaving your hair feeling crunchy or weighed down.
Lesley C.
Barrie, ON
I love this heat spray. As a girl who uses hot tools everyday, I am conscientious of potential heat damage my hair endures. I always try to use heat spray as an added protection measure. This product has saved the quality of my hair over the years.
Terin M.
My fave! I really like this heat protector. I think it also helps control frizz and it smells good. I was pretty devastated when I could no longer find this and had to purchase another product, but I've since been reunited with it at Ulta! :-)
Lindsay A.
Oshawa
This product is great for using heat on your hair like a blow dryer or flat iron. It protects your hair from the damaging heat, especially if you have curly, coarse hair like I do
Wendy W.
I wouldn't say it helps with unruly frizzy curly thick hair. It does leave a residue on the hair that makes the hair look kind of greasy on top.
Tiffany G.
Not a fan of this made my hair feel sticky and gross! Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair
Natalia M.
San Jose
Since I started using this product I can tell the diference in my hair. It feels softer now and the split ends are just not a problem anymore
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??