BY JOHN FRIEDA® #70 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Waverly, IA
This stuff is alright. I most definitely am not a fan of the smell, but it’s tolerable. I use this every time I straighten my hair, but i don’t think it actually protects my hair. It leaves my hair with a different texture than if I straighten and don’t use it, and I’m not really into that, however it did somewhat help my frizz.
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
I use this product as a heat defence when using heat on my Brazilian hair. I like that it is affordable and you can usually get it on offer at boots. I doesn't really have a smell and it protects my hair without making it heavy. I rated it a four star because it doesn't really prevent frizz from occurring.
Susan G.
Toronto
I purchased this product to combat damage done by blow drying. The spay bottle makes it easy to put the product exactly where you want it. It goes on light and easy, and doesn't way down your hair for styling. It did make my hair less frizzy after blow drying, and left my hair shiny and bouncy.
Nicole C.
Have repurchased this time and time again and will continue to do so. It's at a very affordable price depending where you go (I go to either Shopper's Drug Mart or Walmart). It never leaves my hair feeling heavy or like I have anything on it but is still protected from the heat.
Emely G.
I use this in my hair for protection when i blow dry it. Also it helps to prevent that "frizziness" that we all hate. Its inexpensive and last long. I have oily hair and this kind of leave-in its perfect.
Lola M.
Me encanta este protector del calor llevo 2 años usándolo y nunca mi cabello se me ha quemado o maltratado mi cabello es ondulado y natural , lo compre en un supermercado y lo recomiendo a otros es muy bueno
Daniela C.
On humid days this is your best friend ! I've used this product throughout the hot summer days , it helped control frizz while not leaving you with that sticky feeling. I would buy this product again
Cynthia g.
Apo, CA
I love using this spray before ironing my hair. Remember ladies always protect your hair, it’s sensitive. I recommend this heat protector and you can find it in your local drugstore!
Mariam K.
I'm not too sure how I feel about this product. It's effective but I think it's trying to do too much at once. Didn't meet my expectations and isn't very long lasting.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
I really like this product becauseI domy hair at home and its very important to protect your hair always, and this not only protects my hair,it leaves an incredible smell
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??