BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Richelle L.
Flower Mound, TX
The smell isn't great but does its job well! Helps lessen frizz when straightening my thick, curly hair
Arleen M.
Anaheim, CA
I lovw this product soo much!!! Protect my hair from heat..frizz... look shiny... really good product
Melody O.
Phoenix
This product I don't really like , rather way my hair is getting damaged just don't really like it !!
Janis P.
Westbury, NY
This product is great! It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or weighed down by product buildup.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
This works pretty goods I use it after I wash and condition my hair and keeps my hair pretty smooth
Sasha A.
New York
An absolute must for me. I hear style only hair every day so this acts like a protective layer.
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
I really like this spray. I've used several different ones trying to find the right one for me.
Jenni B.
Kenmore ny
I really didn't care for this product. Left my hair feeling greasy and just didn't do the job.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
This didn't do anything to my hair but leave feeling brittle. Was expecting so much out of it 😭
Anna G.
Huntsville, TX
Very great at protecting against high heats. It does not make your hair feel stiff or sticky.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??