BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Tara I.
Los angeles, CA
This kind of weighs my hair down specially if I use this with curls. Straightening is fine but my curls go down
Ashley K.
Leetonia, OH
I love this stuff! I use it daily! It smells amazing and doesn't make my hair feel greasy! all in all amazing!
Shaelyn Y.
I like this and it has a nice smell and it is good for when I straighten my hair it keeps from damaging my hair
Gabriela O.
Absolutely love using this in my hair.. smells great and leaves my hair amazing get compliments all the time
tammy g.
Columbus, OH
I use a lot of heat tools on my hair so this works great for me!! i would recommend this if you use heat too
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
Love this stuff! It definitely does its job. It also keeps my curly hair from frizzing once I straighten it.
D'Ann O.
Love this! I straighten my hair everyday so it is great to have something protect it from all of the heat!
Kathya F.
I love it i use this everyday and i like the smell , the way it feels in my hair i will buy this again!!!!
Kaitlin W.
This is a decent heat protector but its not my favorite. I prefer decinque's heat protectant over anything!
Richelle L.
Austin, TX
The smell isn't great but does its job well! Helps lessen frizz when straightening my thick, curly hair
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??