BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Tania M.
Lake Bluff, IL
Been using it for years I do try others but always come back to this one I like how it smells and how it leaves my hair
Janeth C.
Socorro, TX
I have super curly hair. This product is great you apply before you style. Great scent awesome smoothness! I love it!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
This has been my go-to heat protectant and straightener for years! Love this product and would recommend to everyone!
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
I love using this before I do my hair!! I put it on damp hair and use it when blow drying or straightening my hair
Brenda O.
Love how this leaves my hair & the smell!! Not oily love using my straightening iron with this. Lasts me all day.!
Lora Y.
Jersey City, NJ
Use that protector for the heat the last time I dry my hair and I stay super shiny and conditioned I recommend it
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
I use this to protect my hair all the time and I love it. It makes it so silky and smooth and prevents breakage !
Haidi C.
Pharr, TX
It smells good and protects my hair from the heat.It has a decent prize and even tames some of my frizzy hair .
Taylor R.
Monroe, LA
I absolutely love this product. I have definitely noticed a change in my hair. It doesn't get nearly as frizzy.
Phuong T.
fort mill, SC
Use this for daily. For blow out to straightening to using the curling iron your hair. Very nice scent as well
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??