BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I gave it a B because I felt that it does it's just, but it could be better. I would like the smell to be a little longer lasting.
Darlene A.
Montebello, CA
Keeps my hair from damaging when using heat. Leaves my hair smelling great will protecting as well as leaves it silky smooth.
Kathy G.
San Antonio, TX
I curl my hair almost everyday but this heat protectant has really helped my hair not get damaged I definitely recommend it!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Really good heat protectant for when you're outside in the hot sun or when you have just blow dried or flat iron your hair
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
This stuff sprays on really easily and smells sweet. The only bad thing about this product is it can make my hair sticky.
Laura H.
It is always a nice thing to have a protectant for your hair. Unfortunately this one didn't do much in that retrospect.
Kelsey C.
Lyerly, GA
This product is great for blow drying my curly hair! My hair feels more protected from heat and it blocks out the frizz!
Shelby W.
I love this spray. It helps the hair look nice and undamaged when i use hot products on my hair. It also smells AMAZING!
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I started using this about 5 months ago, and honestly my hair feels amazing. I use hot tools every other day, atleast .
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Love this product! It actually works! No frizz for several days after application and then flat ironing my hair! Love!
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??