BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Aneth M.
I dunno, but for me it didn't work.
I just don't like the texture it creates. It left my hair feeling dusty and weird.

Don't recommend it.
Alondra D.
Fillmore, CA
Love it ! It really keeps my hair straight all night without it getting frizzy! I really recommend john friedas hair products works wonders!
Maria H.
I have always loved John Frieda’s Frizz Ease line. My hair is crazy without something to control it and keep it in place. So this is perfect
Maiara R.
Dallas
This Heat defeat protective spray is a great product. Left my hear soft and shiny and is not heavy on you hair. Definitely will buy again.
Lisa S.
Smells really soft and light, also makes my hair feel extra soft. Definitely will keep buying to protect my hair from any more damage.
Niki s.
I love this product! Helps keep shine in the hair and helps protect from heat damage too. I love the frizz-ease line from John Frieda!
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
This is an affordable, and very good heat defeat. I use this to protect my hair from heat appliances. I've been using this for a while.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
Keeps my hair safe and smooth when I use the flat iron. I also spray it on my daughters hair when she has bed head to calm it down!
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I gave it a B because I felt that it does it's just, but it could be better. I would like the smell to be a little longer lasting.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
I love John Frieda products! They go on so well and this one smells amazing! I use it always before blow drying and straightening.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??