BY JOHN FRIEDA® #86 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
this is the only stuff i will use on my hair when i blow dry it or flat iron it. my local stores dont carry it that often so when i do find it i tend to stock up on it, a little bit goes a long way so the best timeto use it is once you have towled dried your hair , spray it on to let it get in your hair before you blowdryer it for better results. doesn't leave hair stiff or sticky  like some of the other products that i have tried in the past
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love this protectant spray! I spray it in my hair before I curl it, sometimes before I straighten it. I spray it in my hair and then brush it through and then set up my curling iron etc. that way it has time to dry. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it! I would recommend especially if you have long or curly hair! John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Protecting Spray
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I really love what John Frieda frizz ease hear defeat can do. This is to be used on damp hair so I usually spray this right after the shower then let my hair dry then style. It keep all the frizz out of my hair which is amazing. My daughter has naturally curly hair and after a wash I spray in her and let it dry loosely clipped up. Once it’s dry I don’t even need to add any products. With out this it’s a process to get the curls to look right!
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this stuff, it smells amazing and leave my hair silky and frizz free. I got it on sale, I’m not sure how much it runs for normally but definitely worth a try!
Kathleen M.
This not only helps prevent frizz but adds a silky smooth shine to the hair. The sprayer on the bottle is a fine mist, and is one of my favorites. The bottle is the perfect size for holding while drying your hair and sprays an even mist that is not too heavy. I love this.
Megan J.
A product I cannot live without! It is so easy to use. I really like the spray bottle that the product is in. It covers all of my hair so easily and doesn't take too much product to ensure my hair is protected. I use this with my blow dryer and my straightener. I can tell a huge difference when I don't use it with my heat appliances versus when I do use it. It truly helps and adds a nice, healthy shine to my hair. It also smells really nice. It doesn't have that gross chemical smell to it at all. It smells like a second shampoo was added. It smells salon quality to me. You can also lock the nozzle so that little kids can't spray it (unless they know how to unlock it). Which is important to me as a mother and I love that the company thought of that when they created the packaging. I couldn't recommend this product enough.
Danii F.
Cotulla , TX
This is one of my favorite heat protectant protecting sprays! And it smells really good! My hair color is black and my type is wavy/curly! This product is effective and the spray bottle is cute! I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others!
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
I don't use this product too often. I kind of just use it when I run out of my favorite, preferred heat protecting product. John Frieda's Heat Defeat Protective Spray has a nice smell and works fine to an extent. Although one thing I dislike about it is, it makes my hair really rough and difficult to move, brush or style. I have thick hair so it gets pretty annoying as is.
Miranda V.
I used to use this product a long time ago. It was my ride or die. For the longest time I had straight hair but when I hit puberty my hair became very curly. Tight little spirals curly. Yeah, big change. So to try and tame my new found mane I used Frizz Ease on the daily. Now that I know how to handle my hair however I think the product will work well. Sorry this wasn't very constructive but it has been awhile since I used the product.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
I have use this product for three years now it's infected but sometimes it can get very greasy it's long lasting very affordable pricing. Anyone can buy this I would buy this a few more times. I do recommend others use this if you want your hair to stay straight for frizzy.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??