BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I really love what John Frieda frizz ease hear defeat can do. This is to be used on damp hair so I usually spray this right after the shower then let my hair dry then style. It keep all the frizz out of my hair which is amazing. My daughter has naturally curly hair and after a wash I spray in her and let it dry loosely clipped up. Once it’s dry I don’t even need to add any products. With out this it’s a process to get the curls to look right!
Melissa C.
Black Hawk, CO
Really inexpensive for a great product. Has been hard to find in stores lately but can be purchased online. I have bought this three times so far and would suggest others definitely give it a try. Smells great and hair looks and feels great from the start.
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
What I love about this product is that compared to other hair product that help against everyday heating hair tools its actually very affordable and it smells really good as well as it helps keep you hair straight and frizz free!
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
this is the only stuff i will use on my hair when i blow dry it or flat iron it. my local stores dont carry it that often so when i do find it i tend to stock up on it, a little bit goes a long way so the best timeto use it is once you have towled dried your hair , spray it on to let it get in your hair before you blowdryer it for better results. doesn't leave hair stiff or sticky  like some of the other products that i have tried in the past
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love this protectant spray! I spray it in my hair before I curl it, sometimes before I straighten it. I spray it in my hair and then brush it through and then set up my curling iron etc. that way it has time to dry. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it! I would recommend especially if you have long or curly hair! John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Protecting Spray
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this stuff, it smells amazing and leave my hair silky and frizz free. I got it on sale, I’m not sure how much it runs for normally but definitely worth a try!
Kathleen M.
This not only helps prevent frizz but adds a silky smooth shine to the hair. The sprayer on the bottle is a fine mist, and is one of my favorites. The bottle is the perfect size for holding while drying your hair and sprays an even mist that is not too heavy. I love this.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This product works wonders. It helps keep your hair tame, non frizzy, and protects your hair from heat. It also smells amazing!!! I recommend this product to everyone who needs help with frizz and uses heat styling tools.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
U like to use products that will protect my hair from all the heat and damage u try to inflict on it with this heat protector. Frizz Ease does it again with another amazing product!
Megan J.
A product I cannot live without! It is so easy to use. I really like the spray bottle that the product is in. It covers all of my hair so easily and doesn't take too much product to ensure my hair is protected. I use this with my blow dryer and my straightener. I can tell a huge difference when I don't use it with my heat appliances versus when I do use it. It truly helps and adds a nice, healthy shine to my hair. It also smells really nice. It doesn't have that gross chemical smell to it at all. It smells like a second shampoo was added. It smells salon quality to me. You can also lock the nozzle so that little kids can't spray it (unless they know how to unlock it). Which is important to me as a mother and I love that the company thought of that when they created the packaging. I couldn't recommend this product enough.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Paige M.
I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?