John Frieda Frizz Ease Go Curlier Heat-Activated Spray - 3.5 oz uploaded by Trista P.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #20 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

John frieda frizz ease go curlier heat-activated spray - 3.5 oz see more...

• Did they discontinue this product ? I can never find it on shelve...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Antonina M.
New York
This is my favorite John frieda product. I have straight fine hair with some friz, usually I have a difficult time holding my curls when I curl my hair; but this product does exactly what it claims. This product gives me salon results. I don’t feel any product build up or stickyness, I always use this before curling my hair and my curls will stay BEAUTIFUL for 3 days. They may fall a little but it still looks PERFECT. I don’t even understand how this product works so well for me. I’ve been running out and I can’t find this product on the shelves anymore, I really hope they didn’t discontinue im not sure what I will do
Christie M.
Tipp City, OH
This is one of the few products aimed specially towards frizzy hair that actually delivers. I spray it all over my hair after washing and then blow dry. The magic does not happen when I am blowdrying the hair (my hair is still frizzy) but rather occurs when I am using my styling tools on the hair. Whether I am using my straightening iron or my curling wand this product transforms my hair from a mess into the smoothst and healthiest looking hair I could ever imagine. This product is my magic weapon in achieving gorgeous hair styles.
Britney Z.
bothell, WA
I love you this heat protection. It makes your hair look amazing and it also helps it from getting damaged. I have tried a lot of heat protection but I always keep going back to this one. I also love it because it doesn't make your hair greasy and makes you hair smell so good and works for all hair types. I totally recommend this.
Megan M.
Novi, MI
Feels like it gives a slight burst to curls but I can't use it alone on my thick hair. Have to use it in combination with mousse.
Bad thing is both Kroger and Target near me stopped carrying it. I have to go out of my way to find a Meijer and half the time they are out.
Danielle S.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Overall this product is fair. It weighed my hair down a bit more than I would have liked, but in moderation it was a relatively easy fix. I am really big on scent. And this is perfect in that category. It left my hair with a subtle, yesterday long lasting scent. As far as performance, and it meeting it's intended purpise, I would say it does fine. And it is affordable.
Ali C.
Brighton, IL
Lovvvvvve this! Great price and great product. I have super curly and frizzy hair but this stuff works wonders! I have great sleek curls all day without problem. I will repurchase over and over again! This line never lets you down. Wish I could buy in bulk lol
Meagan L.
Andalusia, AL
Awesome product! Makes curls look more natural and beautiful. Definitely met my expectations. It also made them look very soft and not crunchy. Not pricey at all!! I purchased from Target and it was well worth it. I will definitely be buying again.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I was skeptical that this product would work, but it surpassed my expectations with flying colors! If you have wavy hair this product really can make your waves look purposeful. Use this product with a diffuser on your hair dryer for best results.
Stephanie T.
This is a great product if you are someone who will use heat based hair styling on a regular basis. I love the scent, the way it makes straightening my hair easy, and it is the perfect price. It is inexpensive and works great!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been using this product for a while and love it. The smell is soooooo amazing it lasts all day long on your hair. I always receive compliments about the scent. This spray is lightweight and one of my everyday products.
Antonina M.
New York
Did they discontinue this product ? I can never find it on shelves anymore?