BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda® Forever Smooth™ Frizz Immunity Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti-Frizz Primer are infused with a revolutionary technology where the formulas bind to proteins inside the hair strand, regulating the moisture content of the hair. This prevents it from absorbing moisture from the environment that can lead to swelling and misalignment of the hair fibers, causing frizz. Containing Pure Coconut Oil the products work deep inside hair to eliminate frizz at the source. Hair is left with overall added control, style maintenance, and manageability.

Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I am a big fan of John Friedas products frizz ease eliminates all types of frizz allowing you to create beautiful styles from your own home. It's has the quality of a salon brand with a price tag that makes it easily affordable. I love most of there products the brunette collection is really good and I love all of the series and leave ins. They all smell amazing and after you use it you will see instant results especially with frizz making your hair smooth soft silky and shiny healthy and glam.
Paula R.
This product is good from beginning to end. I have wavy hair that gets frizzy regardless of styling. When using this combination of products my hair is smooth and shiny with no frizzies to ruin my style. I would definitely recommend to others that are tired of frizz.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I have tried tons of shampoos and conditioners. This line is just okay. It does help with frizz, but some of the products I use leave my hair too crunchy. It smells okay, not bad but not my favorite scent. I have found other frizz/curl products that help control frizz just as well, but also leave my hair soft and manageable. This line just misses the mark and it's a little pricey considering the cons.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
I love these ! My hair stay smooth for a long time even in semi humidity conditions .. I like that it protects hair from heating styling tools and leaves your hair shiny ..smells great and doesn't leave greasy feeling . Perfect for hot summer days !
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I tend to switch shampoos/ conditioners pretty often and when I tried John Friedas Frizz Ease collection, i stook with it. I bought it at Walmart for under $30 total which was extremely worth it. Although I still need to use an extra frizz product I noticed that my frizz has decreased dramatically and it is even smoother than before use.
Casey H.
I originally had samples of this in a magazine, and I don't typically use them but after smelling this I had to! I am completely impressed by the entire Frizz Ease line, because not only did it help frizz, but it also increased shine.
Only word of caution, it does effect the volume of your hair, because it's so sleek
Andrea P.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM FOR ME. I love the formula and it really keeps my hair detangled and non frizzy. It also helps with heat protection. I use this when I straighten my hair. I love it, too bad it's very expensive. I still recommend this to others.
Tina D.
I have curly hair that is sometimes hard to manage.  I generally straighten out the curls and have been using JOhn Frieda Frizz Ease FOREVER! I mean forever! It is one of the first and best products out on the market that works and is reasonably priced!
Delaney D.
I'm a big fan of this Frizz Ease collection for smoothness by John Freida! The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is fantastic and not too strong (which I really appreciate for my hair products). Also, this is very affordable but fantastic!
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Helpful for frizzy hair. Just rub a drop on damp hair and your hair will be frizz free, shiny, and moisturized. Works fine, Does no magic to your hair, I have used better product.
Lindy B.
Hey girls! Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
Does this product help make nice soft curls without having crunchy hair afterwards?
Dilhara P.
Toronto
Is this ok for colour treated hair? Is it Amonia free?