BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda® Forever Smooth™ Frizz Immunity Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti-Frizz Primer are infused with a revolutionary technology where the formulas bind to proteins inside the hair strand, regulating the moisture content of the hair. This prevents it from absorbing moisture from the environment that can lead to swelling and misalignment of the hair fibers, causing frizz. Containing Pure Coconut Oil the products work deep inside hair to eliminate frizz at the source. Hair is left with overall added control, style maintenance, and manageability.

• Hey girls! Does this make your hair feel greasy? 8 Answers
  • Does this product help make nice soft curls without having crunchy ...2 Answers
carissa b.
carissa b.
Bellmore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love the way this product makes my hair feel. I struggle with finding a product to make my hair smooth and sleek without it getting super greasy. frizz ease seems to have something that others don't. it's a lightweight product, so even when i use the whole system (shampoo then conditioner then oil), my hair remains not greasy. love it.. only thing is i dint like serums bc they're so tough to get off of my hands
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Atlanta, GA
Amazing product!! I can tell a big difference when i use! Doesn't had an odd smell or texture to it, mixes really well into my hair.

I have dark brown, wavy hair

A little pricey end but definitely worth it! Def recommend!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this line of John Frieda is my absolute favorite . I have natural curly hair and it tends to be frizzy with this line my hair looks Shiny and smooth and frizz free best line ever
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! my hair tends to frizz a lot during the summer, so all I do is put a few squirts of it and massage it from my root to tips and my hair stays frizz free all day!
Courtni T.
Courtni T.
Temple, GA
These products seemed to be the only thing that helped my hair in the straw like stage after getting far too many highlights...it left my hair feeling real and soft again!
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very unruly frizzy hair and these products are one of the few things that work for my hair. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to tame their hair.
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
I love the serum I have thick frizzy hair & when I use this i don't have frizzy hair it leaves my hair nice & soft & it doesn't leave my hair oily either I recommend
Ally W.
Ally W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I purchased the conditioner from this line with high hopes, it worked for a while and then I felt like my hair started feeling greasy heavy and weighed down.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
I love these products, they are often bought. My hair is very soft and hydrated, I love the result. I love John Frida, I recommend it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The whole Frizz Ease line is AMAZING. My hair feels so silky smooth with out the gross feeling so "frizz" products can leave my hair.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Hey girls! Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Amelie C.
Amelie C.
Montreal , Quebec
Does this product help make nice soft curls without having crunchy hair afterwards?