John Frieda® Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo uploaded by Marian L.John Frieda® Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo uploaded by Daniela F.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with conditioning ingredients, this straightening shampoo provides sleek, manageable style. Smoothes, softens, and helps control frizzy hair fibers. Expertly designed for medium-thick and wavy-curly hair types to help achieve straight style, but suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for color-treated hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, BETAINE, CETYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, MALIC ACID, LAURETH-23, LAURETH-4, GLYCINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, PPG-9, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

• I just bought this shampoo, since all I have is curly hai...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh your hair down?3 Answers
  • What do you guys think of this product? 3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
This stuff has been amazing since I moved to a humid environment! My hair was always frizzy and this definitely helps! I use the conditioner with it and I feel like it makes my hair smooth, less frizzy, and keeps it rather straight. I don't usually blow dry my hair, but when I do I definitely don't need to use a hair straightener. It is pretty great stuff and I am still on my first bottle of it.
Stacie C.
This shampoo will tame even the waviest of waves. My hair tends to do it’s own thing. With this all I have to do is dry my hair and it is flawless. No more flat iron for me. Saves me at least 20 minutes in the morning. And I have short hair!
Raquel s.
Hudson, MA
I love this product because of how easy it is to locate it and the smell it gives to my hair. The reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it includes sulfate which isn't a very good ingredient for my hair or actually anyone's hair.
Bari B.
Annandale-on-Hudson
I have fallen in love with the frizz ease products. They have an amazing smell and they are also extremely effective in reducing my frizz. If you have frizzy hair I highly recommend the frizz ease collection
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Love love LOVE this shampoo! It’s so nice for days when my hair is dry, damaged, and frizzy! Price is very reasonable and the quality is amazing. Definitely worth testing out!!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I was so extremely disappointed with this product. I have light brown naturally somewhat straight hair. My scalp has never been sensitive to any kind of shampoo. This shampoo dried out my scalp so much it was flaking. I've never experienced that in my life. I used it for quite a bit in order to give it a chance. I had to throw it away and after 6 months, my scalp feels sensitive. It's not flaky, which I'm happy about, but it is sensitive. I would not recommend this product to anyone. But if you do try it, good luck!
Stephanie V.
I really like this shampoo. I have thick, wavy hair that is very frizzy and this shampoo does a good job of making it straighter. It does not make it completely straight but it does have a significant effect where it makes styling my hair easier. As far as the no frizz, I still have frizz and to me it is the same as before. I will continue to use this shampoo and see if there is any difference after a few more washes.
Kelsey R.
I’ve been using this shampoo for awhile now and love it. It works best for me in the winter. I have stick straight hair and I really needed something to keep it from frizzing and getting staticky. This stuff works like a charm. It smells nice and leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I noticed results in the first wash. I was previously using any cheap shampoo I could find. I decided to try this because i had a giftcard, and it ended up being the best decision. I love how smooth and shiny my hair is now after using this product. I combined it with the matching Conditioner
Asha D.
I used to use this product and it worked well but the reason I stopped using it was because it had silicones and sulfates in it which is really bad for your hair. I used this product every other day. It is affordable but, you spend another $10 and buy a different product that was free of silicones, sulfates, and parabens.
Maleah T.
Van Buren, AR
What do you guys think of this product?
Nyssa G.
Does this weigh your hair down?
Hey, I have been using this shampoo on and off for years. I only recently got a very sore and tight scalp :( I'm not 100% it was caused by the shampoo but the last time I went to the hairdresser they told me I had dry scalp. Does anyone know if they have changed the formulation?
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City , OK
I just bought this shampoo, since all I have is curly hair shampoo I needed something to wash my hair before a straight to help keep it straight and anti frizzy. I have tried frizz ease shampoos before and it didn't really help with frizz all too well. I was wondering if this does help with frizz when straightening hair, very curly hair at that. ??
Sanjida A.
Does this work? I've been having a problem with frizzy hair and haven't yet tried anything for it. Hoping this works well.