John Frieda Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo uploaded by Marian L.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo - 100% flawless, frizz-free hair from start to finish. Smoothes and repairs strands by helping to seal split ends and restore hair's natural defense against frizz. Reinforces distressed tresses and leaves them smooth, soft and highly manageable. Contains Frizz-Mending Complex + special silk protein. Frizz-Mending Complex weightlessly replenishes essential oils, the hair's natural defense against frizz. Restoring this proper balance of moisture helps prevent frizz and blocks out humidity.Safe for color-treated hair.(10.0 oz.) - Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo see more...

• I just bought this shampoo, since all I have is curly hair shampo...1 Answers
  • Hey, I have been using this shampoo on and off for years. I only ...1 Answers
Marlen C.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I was so extremely disappointed with this product. I have light brown naturally somewhat straight hair. My scalp has never been sensitive to any kind of shampoo. This shampoo dried out my scalp so much it was flaking. I've never experienced that in my life. I used it for quite a bit in order to give it a chance. I had to throw it away and after 6 months, my scalp feels sensitive. It's not flaky, which I'm happy about, but it is sensitive. I would not recommend this product to anyone. But if you do try it, good luck!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I noticed results in the first wash. I was previously using any cheap shampoo I could find. I decided to try this because i had a giftcard, and it ended up being the best decision. I love how smooth and shiny my hair is now after using this product. I combined it with the matching Conditioner
Genea W.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This shampoo helps when I want to straighten my hair. It helps give that nice flat sleek look. It leaves the hair manageable and with less fly always. It isn't heavy and always gives your hair a shiny look when dry.
Asha D.
Asha D.
I used to use this product and it worked well but the reason I stopped using it was because it had silicones and sulfates in it which is really bad for your hair. I used this product every other day. It is affordable but, you spend another $10 and buy a different product that was free of silicones, sulfates, and parabens.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Love love LOVE this shampoo! It’s so nice for days when my hair is dry, damaged, and frizzy! Price is very reasonable and the quality is amazing. Definitely worth testing out!!
Krista I.
Krista I.
Niagara Falls, NY
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! it works the instant you put it on your hair. Right when I get out of the shower I put this on. My hair feels so manageable and soft. I LOVE this product definitely worth every penny
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo is great for frizzy hair, it also adds shine to your hair. I can definitely notice the difference when I use it again after some time!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I love the smell but it weighed down my hair and most of my clients too . Did smooth it but i felt I needed to wash it the same day
amanda h.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
My hair has a tendency to be frizzy and I live in florida so the humidity doesn't help so I keep this around and it works great
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
New Milford, CT
I love that shampoo! Gives my hair shine, keep it smooth and with way less frizz. It has a nice smell and price too
Hey, I have been using this shampoo on and off for years. I only recently got a very sore and tight scalp :( I'm not 100% it was caused by the shampoo but the last time I went to the hairdresser they told me I had dry scalp. Does anyone know if they have changed the formulation?
Ashlynne L.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just bought this shampoo, since all I have is curly hair shampoo I needed something to wash my hair before a straight to help keep it straight and anti frizzy. I have tried frizz ease shampoos before and it didn't really help with frizz all too well. I was wondering if this does help with frizz when straightening hair, very curly hair at that. ??