BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This moisturising straightening conditioner smoothes, softens, and helps control frizzy hair fibres, for a sleek style that’s manageable.
Expertly designed for medium-thick and wavy-curly hair types to help achieve a straight style and suitable for all levels of frizz . Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-14M, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Glycine, Polyquaternium-7, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Malic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
  • I'm always on the lookout for a great conditioner for my ...1 Answers
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Was really good when I use it, I love the smell, the package is perfect and I feel it safe using it, I have oily hair and really works good on me, the 3rd day started getting a little beat oily but long enough
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
This conditioner is great, but I think it works best on very straight hair. I have slightly wavy hair that I needed to just calm down a little bit, so I ended up buying this. I was satisfied, but I wish it gave my hair more moisture. I use the leave in taming cream that they make and it's great to pair with this conditioner. However, the conditioner alone didn't do my hair justice.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners I’ve been using it for a couple years on and off and it really helps maintain the fridge and the crazy pair I bought this at target I believe I paid five dollars per shampoo and conditioner but it comes with Pretty large quantity so it’s not even a big deal bottle last a little over a month and I have a pretty long hair
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I use this John Frieda frizz ease straight conditioner. My hair is straight, yet frizzy and dry. This conditioner helps nourish and moisturize my hair, leaving it extremely soft and shiny. I love the texture of the conditioner, and the smell is very feminine and reminds me of a salon smell. Very please with the results I have experienced from using this conditioner.
Marisa R.
As far as drugstore products go, this was one of my favorites. It's more affordable than higher end brands but still gives you great results. I used this LONG ago when I had no idea how to control my frizzy, curly hair and it worked wonders. It smoothed out my hair, made it feel SO soft (my hair felt like straw before), and was a great overall product. I totally recommend.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
This stuff works really well for taming curl in order to straighten your hair, I have used with color and non color treated hair, and for the price I would say it was worth what I paid, it made straightening all that easier. I would recommend this product for anyone who has some stubborn curl when trying to flat iron!
abbey r.
Honolulu, HI
This stuff has definitely helped with my frizz since I began living in a humid environment. It leaves my hair super soft and less frizzy. When I blow dry it, it also helps it to be more straight without using a straightener. I really like this product, and feel like it has definitely helped my frizzy hair!
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
I actually purchased this product by accident, but now, I will forever purchase it on purpose! The scent of it is incredible and long lasting. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny! It’s a tad pricey but it is worth it. I purchased it at Walmart for around $7.  It works best if you pair it with the JF shampoo.
Jazmin P.
Midlothian, VA
My sister let me use this for my hair and it definitely gave me luster and softness the day of washing but the next day I felt my hair really dry. I don't think it's very nourishing but it does smell good. I'm not sure I would recommend but I wouldn't say it's a bad product.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have used this shampoo and conditioner together. Takes some of the frizz out. I use their serum too! But unfortunately it still leaves my hair with residual frizz. If I flat iron my hair not so much....but leave it natural...yes. But for the cheap price I would use it again
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
I'm always on the lookout for a great conditioner for my thick frizzy hair. Has anyone had any luck with this product?