BY FRIZZ EASE

Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair High-potency blend of silicones infused with aloe and vitamin E Leaves dry, defiant hair extremely supple, easy to manage and healthy-looking Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie A.
Ottawa
Leaves a greasy film on the hair that can be difficult to wash out. I am underwhelmed by this product and feel that it weighs my wavy hair down and leaves it flat. I think if I had tighter curls, this would be a better product, but for wavy curls it’s just too heavy.
Nicole C.
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
It’s ok... it leaves my hair to greasy. It does have a nice feel to it but it weighs my hair down and I can’t get any volume after I style it. It does keep the flyaways at bay and it would probably work for thicker, coarser hair.
Samantha M.
Ottawa
My favorite hair product. I use it every time I wash my hair . This product helps my manage my frizzy hair without having to use a flat iron .
Tracie S.
Surrey
I am always happy with this product, it is something that I can always count on and makes my hair soft and not dried out looking x
Aline P.
Kitchener , ON
This serum did not work on my hair. The hair looks dirty and glued, even though I put on very little. The smell is pleasant.
Michelle P.
Lupset, Wakefield
Easy to use, add to towel dried hair, blow dry and style nice packaging and scent. Keeps my hair frizz free for 2/3 days.
Ally F.
Vancouver, BC
worked really well hand lasted a few day.just need to be careful how much you put on! will keep this in my regular rutine
Lenora P.
Conception Bay South
makes my hair nasty and crunchy, I absolutely hate it. I get nicer, more manageable curls with mousse than this stuff
Rebecca P.
Blackburn
Nice product. Reasonably priced and gets rid of the frizz although if you use too much it leaves hair greasy
Charlotte W.
Sydney
it’s really nice and simple for my hair. although i dislike the smell and the feeling of it