BY FRIZZ EASE

Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair High-potency blend of silicones infused with aloe and vitamin E Leaves dry, defiant hair extremely supple, easy to manage and healthy-looking Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz see more...

Buy on Amazon
natalyn o.
bay springs
this applies well and stays in six to twelve hours . it is not pricey at all and last a long time
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
Love this small amount goes a long way. Best product for frizz. Only one I have used that works
Brigette D.
Dallas, Tx
Not sure if I applied enough or what but I still had some major frizz within a few hours.
Jean W.
Tampa
This product makes your hair nice and soft, but for my hair it did not help the frizz. It's one if the cheaper brands but supposed to be good , just didn't work for me
Anna J.
Best product I've found for frizz. You only use a tiny bit (one pump) for your whole hair. I've been trying to take better care of my hair recently and this was recommending to me. Glad I tried it because i'm happy with it so far! đź’ś
lambyworks y.
United States
this is like a pure oil serum and is very silky it will help with frizz oenis especially with curly hair it smells good A little goes a long way I highly recommend it John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum, 1.69 Ounces (Pack of 6)
Stephanie C.
I’ve using product forever. It’s a great product. It tames the frizz. I have very frizzy hair and this product works wonderfully.
Zakya R.
The best thing for controlling my frizzy hair. I didn’t think it was going to meet my expectations as it was slightly expensive and i thought it would be a waste of money however it worked wonders. My hair is frizzy and coloured as I do dye my hair quite often and this product simply leaves my hair looking like I just walked out the salon.
Jenna D.
Fredericton, NB
I love John Frieda’s frizz ease. I use this stuff religiously in my hair! The only problem I have is that sometimes I use too much or go a bit too heavy and it can make my baby hairs look a bit greasy but I think that’s my fault as the directions say don’t apply to scalp. Other than that, I will definitely be repurchasing!
Sophie G.
Love love love!! I would never use anything else other than frizz ease now. Makes my hair super soft, lasts such a long time and smells great! Can sometimes be a little pricey but I would still recommend as it lasts for ages as you need the tiniest amount.