BY FRIZZ EASE

Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair High-potency blend of silicones infused with aloe and vitamin E Leaves dry, defiant hair extremely supple, easy to manage and healthy-looking Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz see more...

Diana S.
Florence
I absolutely love the John Freida frizz ease it always helps me with my fruit is it has never let me down highly recommend this product and any of the John Freida products are amazing
Heather S.
Dunkirk
Does a good job of defining curls and reducing frizz but can leave hands sticky at times and also doesn’t give as much shine as their non- extra strength version.
Michele B.
San Jose, CA
I have curly hair and I only really use it to reduce frizz after I treat it with heat. It helps to keep my hair straight in a warm climate and does what I need of it the best it can.
Karina V.
Pacoima
I used to straighten my hair often and this serum worked wonders for getting those trouble frizzy hairs under control. It lasted all day when I did apply it in the morning.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
This is the only frizz product I have ever found to work on my hair. Usually the surface of my hair is frizzy from brushing, towel drying, etc. This stuff works a charm.  I have tried many other products and none of them compared to FRIZZ EASE. When I purchased this product for the first time, (nine years ago!), I was even satisfied with the price. It wasn't cheap so I knew I was paying for quality. Yet, it was also in an affordable range, so I felt I was wasgetting quality for a fair price!
Emma J.
I have really frizzy dry hair. I've tried tons of products to help tame frizz and none has really helped. This serum did help smooth my hair down and reduce flyaway but I had to use a lot to achieve which in turn made my hair greasy. Maybe if I had thicker or courser hair this would work great and not get greasy but for me it was a miss
Wendy G.
Las Vegas , NV
i love this john Frieda serum one of my favorite. i love the smell an the way it makes your hair glossy not greasy at all but just soft very inexpensive its for all types of hair highly recommend if looking for a good serum dont need much serum with little product you can go a long way.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
The original formula frizz-ease used to be perfect for fine hair, but they've discontinued that product and now have extra strength. My hair doesn't need the extra weight. Made my hair look greasy instead of shiny. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum, 1.69 Ounces (Pack of 6)
Isabel B.
Houston
I love the oil it really works it protects your hair from getting burned all the way and it also takes off the frizz away I always have the curly hair and this helps a lot in all the way I recommend it 100%
Ciera B.
Great product works well to relieve friends. Also provides a great shine for your hair. I would definitely buy this again and met my expectations. It is an affordable and effective way to get the style that you want. Check it out at your local drugstore

back