BY FRIZZ EASE

Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair High-potency blend of silicones infused with aloe and vitamin E Leaves dry, defiant hair extremely supple, easy to manage and healthy-looking Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz see more...

Linnea P.
Athens
I adore this product! It is fairly priced and lasts a long time! I have very frizzy hair and use this everyday- a little goes a long way! Doesn’t leave your hair feeling gunky, and keeps your hair smooth all day!
Nicole N.
Bremerton, WA
This is a great product! Was hoping it wouldn’t make my hair greasy and it def did not! Just a pump or two rubbed in the bottom half of your wet hair really makes a difference before you blow dry it.
Krissy L.
Flushing
I have been using this serum since I was about 10 years old when my mom tried it out on my long curly hair. It was an instant miracle worker and to this day I use it. Price is great, and my curls always look great I can use the product all alone with combined with another. Curls are springy, full, and shiny.
Conceptual M.
Fairview Hts, IL
Love this product! Use it every time I wash my hair! It truly works and does what it claims to do. My hair is shoulder length and wavy. Truly effective product. Only need a couple of small pumps and you are good to go. Have been using it for a couple of years and will keep purchasing it.
Pao F.
Purchased at: Target
This product gives my hair shine and it also smell wonderful. I’m a little disappointed in the frizz that I still get even after applying it but it might be that my hair is too thick and curly for this product to help as much as I would like. Great for smooth straight hair.
Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this oil . I have really frizz hairy and it really helps . It’s not all thin like water it’s a lil thick which I love about it and it also has a very nice scent
Mallory M.
Nordheim, TX
I love the way it makes my hair feel. It smooths away flyaways but doesn’t weigh down my hair. I use it with other products while actually styling my hair. It is a serum so unless you have really dry hair you’re probably going to be washing your hair sooner than normal.
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
Is use this when I can’t find Zero Frizz. It’s a good stand in and easy to find. My hair is nearly shoulder length, thick and curly. It doesn’t weigh it down and keeps the frizz at bay!
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
Yess this is a miracle in a bottle ! I have big long thick hair and this is the only thing that tames it for a long lasting hair do this is beyond what I expected if you’re looking for something amazing this is it!
Teresa L.
Los Angeles
I love using this for my frizzy hair after I finish styling with a flat iron. I have long hair that has a slight curl and just will not stay nice and flat by itself. This is a constant in my hair care.

Amazon