BY FRIZZ EASE

Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair High-potency blend of silicones infused with aloe and vitamin E Leaves dry, defiant hair extremely supple, easy to manage and healthy-looking Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz see more...

Holly S.
I LOVE this stuff for my hair! It makes my hair so soft and straight. But what I do personally is to let my hair air dry and not with a hair dryer. This product is very well priced and I definitely recommend.
Christina S.
Monterey Park, CA
The stuff works like it should, but if you're not careful you can apply too much in one spot and it can look really greasy really fast. But I feel like it only works well when styling with heat, curling blow drying, straightening. I don't style with heat that often so I need something that does the job of keeping my hair while it air dries.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
Love. It leave my hair frizzless, and that is a feat. It might be too heavy for someone with fine hair, but I like the heavy oil base that it had for my thick, course hair. I think this is one of the most effective anti frizz products.
Debra S.
This product worked pretty well. However, I have long, thick, curly hair and I just wish the bottle was bigger, because even though you are supposed to only have to use a little bit of the product, it takes more for long, thick hair.
Jessica C.
Naperville
I’ve been using this product for many years and it’s amazing. I love how it’s easy to apply and keeps the frizz down. I re-activate it with a little bit of water. Smells good and smooth texture. I always buy this for on the go days.
ARIEL J.
BROUSSARD
This product is amazing for dry, frizzy, color treated hair. I use this on damp hair before i blow dry! It really helps tame the frizz! I live in a super humid place... this also helps keep my hair from frizzing in the humidity!
Brenda R.
manor
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this in hopes of calming my frizz down. The bottle said to use two pumps. I used 6 pumps and my hair was still frizzy. On the good side it has a good scent and it’s on the cheaper side. Maybe it didn’t work on my type of hair ( straight and long).
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
My all time favorite frizz stopper. I’ve been using this product since the early 2000’s. I squeeze a little into my hand and finger comb it through towel dried hair. Then style as desired. My hair always looks great and no frizz in sight!
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite frizz control serums. Adds such a nice shine to the hair without making it look dirty. It smells great and it definitely controls the frizz. I have really dry and brittle hair and applying this oil makes it feel so much better and look so much better. I also have wavy/curly hair so if you have dry and curly hair with frizz, I definitely recommend this. I purchase mine from target.
Linnea P.
Athens
I adore this product! It is fairly priced and lasts a long time! I have very frizzy hair and use this everyday- a little goes a long way! Doesn’t leave your hair feeling gunky, and keeps your hair smooth all day!

Amazon