BY JOHN FRIEDA® #8 in Hair Serums

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Hannah L.
Norwich
I didn't get on well with this product, it made my ends feel very dry and didn't tame frizz as well as I hoped, but smells great and the packaging is so creative!! Just didn't work for me. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum
Débora T.
Moncton
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing!! I wear every time that I wash my hair. It keep my hair smooth and hydrated. The smell is really good as well. The price is very good because we need just a few product for a medium hair. Very good!!!
Alice A.
Having colour treating my hair for over 5 years and straighten it for four years daily (no, I am not proud of this), you can imagine the texture it has. Trust me, I tried soooo many treatments, from expensive to diy and salons, but the only option really only seemed cutting it, which is out of the question for someone like me. But THIS tiny miraculous GODSENT bottle, this makes my hair sleeeeek agaaain! I'm so happy, I never thought I would have nice naturally straight hair ever again! I wish they never stop producing it!! Would recommend for absolutely every one!
Make-up t.
new york
Got this serum to use on my clients hair as heat protection form the flat iron and curling wand. It does such a great job at keeping their hair hydrated and very silky and healthy looking. It’s a very affordable product that can be found in your local pharmacy.
Makeup D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum I love this product. 🤗😍😍It's my favorite to lace my hair. It leaves it super straight, soft and without any frizz. They last me intact. In addition to having a super nice smell and moisturizes my hair and leaves it shiny.
Jamie H.
Burnley
This product has to be one of my faves. A little goes along way. My hair is quite thick and long and I can get away with using 1 pump. This leaves my hair feeling silky soft and healthy. It also leaves a gorgeous shine . John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum
Bit M.
Richmond
Great for thick hair that struggles in the humidity! I only shampoo 1x per week, and I needed something that kept my hair nice despite humidity, working out, sleeping on it, etc. I use two pumps after my shower! Pic is my hair after going to Crossfit in the morning (unwashed).
Maizie R.
Really sorted out my hair. Even improved growth rate. I can wear my natural hair now used to have to wear it up all the time.
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product leaves an awesome finish. This serum is the best I've ever had. Has an aroma that I love, so I buy it is always my favorite, its formula is very good because it leaves you a viscous finish like the others
Kelsey R.
I love this stuff. I use it after my shower every day. It makes a world of difference for me in the winter when my stick straight hair wants to frizz and static everywhere. It does a great job of keeping the static down and making my hair feel healthy.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Danielle K.
Ellis, KS
Does this product leave your hair feeling sticky or greasy?
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?
Alyssa Z.
Mississauga , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?

Amazon