BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Tiffany M.
Bellflower
The extra strength works as well as the regular serum. I use this once after I shower in my damp hair until I wash it out. I have wavy and frizzy hair so the serum really tames it. I am very satisfied with this product.
Savannah C.
Yes it helped some with my frizz but wasn't anything spectacular. Took a lot of product. I like to go two days between washing my hair but this made it difficult to do that without it getting greasy.
Nicki P.
I have the creme version of this and absolutely love it. I put this on after I blow dry my hair and then after styling and my hair is very soft and not frizzy at all. I will always buy this product for anti frizz
Ashley K.
Matteson, IL
I use this for my straight and curly hair. You only need about one pump and it spreads nicely across the hands and can over your entire head. It doesn’t weigh the hair down, eliminates frizz, and adds shine!
Louise L.
I bleach my hair and dye it red, so when I picked this up to repair my hair it looked pretty good. I've used products from John Frieda before, and this one doesn't disappoint. It really keeps my ends soft and healthy, keeps the frizz away and everything silky smooth. It does mention I. The directions not to apply to the roots, and I have found that if I apply too close to the top of my hair, it's turns greasy much quicker than usual. Having to wash red hair every two days is not a good idea. To avoid this problem, when applying the serum to my hair, I flip my head over and apply whilst my head is upside down, this makes sure you get all the ends with enough product and away from your roots. Great product, I will continue using this one.
Hilary B.
FrizzEase is my go to frizz fighter for my long frizzy hair. This product is super easy to use as you simply wash and condition your hair like normal then depending on how long your hair is you apply 2-4 pumps of FrizzEase to your palm and then rub your hand together and apply to your wet hair. I then comb through my wet hair to make sure it is evenly applied and then I will do my make up and then dry and style my hair as usual. The best part about FrizzEase Extreme is that I can go at least 2-3 days with frizz free hair even with high humidity. The serum smells really good and never leaves my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product to use for fighting frizzy hair.
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I have tried sooo many different types of sprays in the past to help my hair stay straight. I happen to buy this product because of a prolonged summer this year...if I had to go another day with wavy not styled hair because of the humidity I was going to scream. During a Google search this came up and seeing that they carried this product at my work place I tried it. It is the only product I have ever used that actually does what it says and keeps my hair straight. You put it into your damp hair and it feel like it may make your hair greasy at first but it dries nicely. It doesn't make your hair oily like almost every other straightening product I've used and as an added bonus it is a heat protecting spray. Definitely would recommend.
Roxy M.
Tustin
This serum works wonders for my course hair. I apply it after every shower, leaving me with soft silky hair after it dries. It also depuffs my hair on humid days.
Rhonda N.
Jacksonville
I love John Frieda! This is one of the very few frizz products that work on my crazy frizzy and curly hair!! I’ve bought this maybe twice because it’s lasts a long time!
Tara H.
Lewis Center
Overall good product. Smells a little weird and the product seems to get all over the place and then get dried up product on the bottle. I️ used to use this a lot but then I️ stopped bc I️ wasn’t seeing a huge difference.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?