BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Bonnie N.
Nashua
I really wanted to love this product. I have frizzy, curly hair and even after straightening usually there are some wisps. Using this after every shower for a month still yielded no results. I will not be purchasing this again and can not recommend it to others.
Carol T.
Azusa, CA
I love this product! When I get out of the shower I rub one pump of serum into my hair, a little goes a long way! Once I blow dry and straighten, it leaves my hair looking silky and feeling smooth. Affordable! Would recommend! Definitely helps with fly aways!
Cassie G.
This product did not have any effect on my hair other then making it greasy. It didn't decrease the frizz. If anything it only weighed down my hair. I was very disappointed with this product and would not recommend it
Julissa R.
Doral, FL
This make my hair so soft and frizz free! With curly hair it is a hassle to do everyday with out giving up and just puting it in a bun. Tip dont use too much and apply on wet hair for better look. Damp hair is ok but right out the shower is better
Maddie M.
Petal, MS
I’ve used this product quite a bit in the last few months. I don’t see a major difference in the frizzy-ness of my hair when I use this product; however, any help is better than no help. 6/10 would recommend.
Rocio 🌹 M.
Boynton Beach
It's a good serum! I usually leave my hair cute, it feels good but no drastic difference. I think the price is right, but I'm always looking for options because I'm never 100% satisfied with hair products.
Lisa D.
Macomb , MI
I have spent several months trying different shampoos and conditioners because I was unhappy with my dry, frizzy hair. But all it took was this awesome styling product to get smooth and soft hair. Definitely my favorite find this summer!
Valentina R.
I use to use a different brand of serum and one day I decided to try this one and I fell in love. It transformed the way my hair dried after, and I’ll probably never use a different product again.
Savannah C.
Yes it helped some with my frizz but wasn't anything spectacular. Took a lot of product. I like to go two days between washing my hair but this made it difficult to do that without it getting greasy.
Tiffany M.
Bellflower
The extra strength works as well as the regular serum. I use this once after I shower in my damp hair until I wash it out. I have wavy and frizzy hair so the serum really tames it. I am very satisfied with this product.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Laura M.
Mount Horeb
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum ? Is it good for frizzy curls or is there a better product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.