BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Tiffanie H.
Pensacola
Alright I'm in the beauty industry but I've yet to find a serum that I like better than the good old frizz ease. My hairstylist friend whose hair looks like waist length platinum extensions swears by it. I bought it on her recommendation a few years ago and been using it every since. I put it in wet, blow dry, and once the hot iron hits it, it transforms my hair and stays smooth all day. I like it better than "it's a ten"
Amanda M.
I like that it fulfills the claims. I’m not sure how to prove that it’s a heat protectant but I enjoy seeing that in a frizz control product. It’s a thinner consistency serum so you dont have to worry as much - you can still go overboard- about becoming a grease ball.
Madison L.
Winfield , KS
This is the only hair product that I can say 100 eliminates frizz!! I am a white girl with spirally curls and have hated leaving my hair down but this makes it so easy! The only down side is that it is pricey for the amount given. I would still definitely recommend if you want a miracle!
Meghan L.
It says to use just one or two pumps of the serum for your hair. I feel like that isn't enough to cover your whole head. I also feel like it doesn't really do much. It might be doing something and I just don't know but it didn't amaze me.
Y. M.
I have a very hard time with my hair where I live because of the humidity levels, it's always frizzy and this serum makes a difference that you can not miss! My hair is curly/wavy thin but overall very frizzy! This definetly tames it!
Elizabeth T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product a lot. After towel drying my hair I'll pump some into my palm and run it through the ends of my hair. I find that if I blow dry and straighten my hair it is frizz free and super soft. Will definitely buy again
Miss U.
I absolutely love this! I have been using this since I was in high school, and I truly notice a difference in my hair when I don't use this. I have very dry, frizzy hair, and this serum helps minimize those concerns. I would highly recommend this!
Brooke W.
This serum is great. I apply it after my shower and it leaves my hair shiny, smooth and soft. I was never disappointed with this product. It is a little expensive but I think that it is worth it and would recommend to a friend!
Carla W.
Conway
My daughters and I all have naturally curly hair and battle frizzy hair.  While it doesn’t eliminate the frizz, Fizz Ease helps tame our hair.  We have tried other products but always come back to this product.
Aaliyah T.
I absolutely love this serum. When I wear my hair natural it keeps my curls from getting really frizzy. It also works on hair extensions. It is pretty affordable for the amount because you only need a small amount for each use. I definitely recommend this product.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?