BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Liz N.
This is a pretty good serum, it helps with anti-frizz. It is medium priced, it is a little oily however it does keep the phrase down. I haven't tried very many alternatives, so I have nothing to compare it to
Ericka R.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Y’all. My life is changed. My hair is smooth. My baby hairs aren’t standing straight up. My hair is like an inch longer because it’s not frizzed out and curled up. What is this product? I’m in love.
Helena G.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is highly recommended. My hair is frizzy and uncontrollable in humid days. This product leaves my hair smooth and shiny without leaving any residue behind. Excellent frizz control even in the worst Miami humid days. It is a must in my hair routine.
Kate N.
Pascoag, RI
This is one of my favorite hair serums. It heat protects my hair as well as keeps the frizz away. This product is light and doesn’t make my hair greasy like some others do.
Jacquie M.
Richmond , VA
Great product for detangling, heat protectant, and frizz control. I use it both on damp hair before combing it out, and after styling to tame frizz and give a smooth and shiny look.
Maria P.
Anaheim , CA
I have been using this for years. I have long, thick, oily hair. I use it in the ends and it makes them really soft. It lasts about 3 months for me. I would definitely recommend.
Alisha C.
Clarksville , TN
I have been dealing with major frizz lately so I bought this to try out. It does make my hair soft, smooth and shiny and I like the smell of the product. But it doesn't tame my frizz for long.
Abby B.
Ohio
This smells soooo good and it makes my hair Les frizzy. I was a little hesitant at first bc a lot of products say they will take the frizzy away and don't but this one did.
Jodi S.
I can have a lot of frizz to my hair and this product helps it stay under control. I like it because if I use a small amount it doesn't make my hair feel greasy.
Danai K.
Long Is City, NY
It's a light product with a pretty scent and I love that it doesn't feel oily or greasy. It kept my naturally dry, curly ethnic hair frizz free, bouncy, pretty, and shiny, all day! It really feels like it's doing good things for my hair, so I'm really satisfied with it and can't wait to keep using it! I received the product from Influenster for free to review, but these are my honest opinions.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Laura M.
Mount Horeb
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum ? Is it good for frizzy curls or is there a better product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.