BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

faviola o.
waterford
This product has saved my hair! If it wasn't for this my hair would be a proofy mess. It smells great and gives my hair a great shine. I can actually manage my hair and style it as I please and it will stay in for hours.
Asia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This stuff is amazing I live in humid California and I always make sure to either use the anti frizz spritz or rub some serum in my hair after washing and before straightening and my hair stays slick even on the most humid days.
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
Anything seemingly by John Frieda is amazing. I have thick and curly hair and this does a great job at maintaining the look I am going for. It’s not too expensive for the amount of product you get in the bottle and it’s very easy to find in stores or buy online
Patricia C.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
My damaged over processed hair loved this serum!! It made my hair feel brand new even if just for the day. I use it everyday now and it has salvaged my hair dramatically. Also, makes my hair smoother and dramatically reduces frizz!!
Olivia C.
Honestly the best anti-frizz serum I have ever used! The price is pretty affordable and the best thing you can buy this at most local drugstores. The serum is light and doesn’t weigh down my hair and has never made my hair look oily. I love it!
Talita M.
Vancouver, WA
Eu amo esse produto. Minha sogra me deu de presente, e depois disso só uso ele. Ele mantém os frizz no lugar, principalmente aqueles fios que teimam em ser rebeldes. Além do mais deixa o cabelo bem brilhoso.
Briana B.
This has become my go to product on a humid day, or any day really! I have very wavy and frizzy hair, but after I apply this product it is smooth, calm, and shiny. All without the greasy look that some other products give!
Griselda C.
Perris
Purchased at: Walmart
I use John Freida before and after I straightener or curl my hair in my experience it works better that way. It provides frizz control, and hair moisturizer but it's not 100% heat damage protection.
Alexia L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is so wonderful! I have frizzy, wavy hair that also gets oily very quickly. I use this on my hair from the tips to around my ear. Then I stop so my hair doesn’t get oily. It controls my frizz and makes my hair very shiny!
Raphaela P.
Sorocaba, Sao Paulo
The best serum ever! My hair got so shiny and smoothie. I bought at Walmart and the price was good. I use all the time after shower and before use the hair dryer. I'm super satisfied!
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Laura M.
Mount Horeb
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum ? Is it good for frizzy curls or is there a better product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.