BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Aroosa H.
It smells good and also makes sure my hair doesn't frizz up but I don't use this often
maddison a.
London, London
I love this product so much! I put 2 pumps on my hair after every wash after it has air dryed for a little bit. Smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and look so shiny up until my next wash. 100% recommend!
Alissa H.
I love these serums. My hair definitely feels better after using it. It was especially helpful back when I coloured my hair often and it was particularly damaged.
Raphaelle L.
Reading
i don’t know about the long-term benefits of this on my hair but it definitely makes a difference in how the ends feel and look when i do use it. a little bit goes a long way too! i’ve had it and used it for months and it doesn’t seem to be going down at all. definitely worth the money.
Chloe G.
Makes my hair smell very nice and keeps my natural curls in for a while. Much less frizz than I used to have and works well as a heat protectant. Instructions say you should only use 1 pump but I would preferably use more than 1
Jennifer H.
Verona
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s really good. A little dab will do. I keep it in the shower and put it in after I’m finished washing my hair.
Cassandra D.
Etobicoke, ON
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great for everything. It is a heat protector for my hair, a spot treatment for my dry ends and provides shine to my whole head of hair! Great for baby hairs and fly-always that don’t seem to want to stay down!!
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?