BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Racheal L.
It’s literally the best thing I use on my hair. Couldn’t use anything else, it’s not too expensive either
Jen V.
Caledon
Great serum for taming fly aways and adding moisture to my dry dead ends. A little bit goes a long way.
Bethanie G.
Island Brow, St Helens
This product is great! I have naturally curly thick hair so this really helps to control the fizz!
Hannah F.
cardiff
Great I have very frizzy poofy hair so this product keeps my curls looking like curls not a mess
Sophie K.
Love this makes my hair smell lovely and stops it from going frizzy when I’m trying to blow dryer
Kendra R.
Charlottetown, PE
Started using it during the summer when it became very humid. Prevents hair from becoming frizzy
Ella D.
Griffith , Griffith
Love this product and have been using it for years now! An absolute staple in my hair routine
Aroosa H.
It smells good and also makes sure my hair doesn't frizz up but I don't use this often
Alma I.
Nogales, AZ
I’ve been loyal to this serum for years. I have pretty docile hair but this takes it over the top. I keep repurchasing because nothing works better.
Chloe G.
Makes my hair smell very nice and keeps my natural curls in for a while. Much less frizz than I used to have and works well as a heat protectant. Instructions say you should only use 1 pump but I would preferably use more than 1
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?