BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Molly S.
I use this serum after I wash my hair. I really like how it tames the frizz because I have damaged hair from bleaching.
Mirha S.
Lahore, Punjab
Definitely makes my hair smoother and softer. However, I do have to use a lot of product to get the desired result
kayleigh f.
chessington
this product completely controls frizz and only for a cheap price it make your hair nice and soft with a nice scent
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Brought this last month as I've thick and super frizz hair it's good products but can't say best one. Abit pricey
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀katrina 🌊.
Good. Smells nice as do all John Frieda products. Good for Long hair. Worked well to smooth. I enjoyed overall.
Kirsty-Jayne S.
I like it, been using it a few years now, with and without har extensions! Works great, will continue too use
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
Best serum for my weave. Eliminates frizz and leaves my hair super silky. Can use a small amount does the job
Keeley H.
flintshire
This is amazing stops the frizz so well! My hair honestly doesn’t seem frizzy at all! After drying my hair
Georgia S.
I love this serum! Not only does it keep my hair straight but it also makes it feel very soft and hydrated.
Racheal L.
It’s literally the best thing I use on my hair. Couldn’t use anything else, it’s not too expensive either
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?