BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Maryam S.
London
This does make my hair less frizzy but it reduces the curls and I need a lot of it in order for it to work, not sure it’s worth it
Ruhina B.
London
I didn’t really like it made my hair too greasy or if I applied a little bit of it, it did nothing. I would not recommend.
Lisa C.
Glasgow
This is amazing to control my frizzy hair. It's not greasy and is ideal for what I need it for. The bottle size is just perfect
Leah J.
fagley, Bradford
Currently using this on damp hair before I blow dry it and it works wonders, leaves my hair feeling silky smooth with no frizz
Bev H.
Ottawa
I colour and straighten my hair and this serum has been helping me prevent damage. I really like it and little goes a long way.
Emily N.
Amazing product that really takes your frizz and makes a huge difference, it also leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny
Maizie R.
Really sorted out my hair. Even improved growth rate. I can wear my natural hair now used to have to wear it up all the time.
Toni H.
Did not do what it claims to be able to do, I noticed very little difference. In my opinion, not worth the amount it costs.
🥀 M.
Love adding a pump of this after I've freshly washed my hair. Adding this in makes my hair super silky and soft once dried.
Emily G.
Dn16 3bx
Makes hair feel alot healthier and smoother, nice smelling oil, gives hair some mosture which makes the hair look silky
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?