BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Georgia S.
I love this, not only does it keep my hair straight but it also makes it feel really soft and hydrated. Plus you don't need to use much each time.
Sophh✨ H.
Larkhall
I have really frizzy hair so I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner and it takes away my frizz and leaves my hair with my natural curls
Vicky P.
Efficace contre les temperature qui rendent les cheveux indomptable.
Rapide d'utilisation
Prix raisonable. Peu meme ce trouver chez dollorama.
Tania D.
John Frieda frizz products are the best in the world! I can spend hours and hours talking about how good did to my hair. I simply love them!
Lucy W.
Surrey
One of my go to products for eliminating frizz. Fantastic for curly hair, it smooths my flyaways without leaving a greasy residue. Love it!
Steph W.
Fleet, Hampshire
I love this serum! I use it every time I wash my hair and it’s made my hair a lot stronger and healthier since I first started using it.
Rachel P.
I love this!! I really like it for when I straighten my hair. I have naturally thick and wavy hair and this serum tames it right down.
Gloria-emanuela C.
Milton Keynes
I love this product and always apply it after I have washed my hair onto wet hair as it makes sure it doesn’t dry with a frizzy look
Erin M.
Ottawa
I liked that it smoothed my hair without looking oily. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasted me a while. A nice scent too.
Amy K.
The best hair serum to ever exist! I straighten my hair daily with this, it keeps it smooth and straight and shiny. Worth the price
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?