BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Aisha X.
This is one of my most favourite hair serums, it just gives your hair this moisture and beautiful shine. You need to smallest amount it goes a long way!! Totally worth it!
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
I have used this serum on my hair almost every single time after I've washed my hair, for the last 10 years!! No joke! I've tried Argan oils in my hair but they don't even begin to compare to this. I use it on dripping wet hair, brush it through, squeeze the excess water out with a towel and then either leave to dry naturally or blow dry & style it. I have horribly frizzy hair which is long and wavy so use the extra strength serum. I could never leave my hair to dry naturally without using this as it would look as though I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. However this gives me defined waves/curls that I'm confident enough to leave the house with. I can even go to bed with wet hair, get up in the morning and my hair STILL isn't frizzy, I love it! Also, when I decide to blow dry and straighten my hair I'm left with sleek smooth locks with no flyaways. It actually makes it easier and quicker to style my hair too.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
I bought this product on the day of my prom, we go to the beach for photos and I knew for a fact that the humidity and mist from the water would have made my hair a frizzy mess so I bought this after seeing a couple ads about it and I am so happy about it. Even after staying at the beach for an hour and a half there was little to no frizz. I’ve started putting this in my hair on a daily basis because of how much I like the results.
Alyssa L.
Colborne, ON
I have always been a big fan of the john frieda frizz ease collection, I have fine hair but lots of it and with some breakage and damage it becomes frizzy in the humidity quickly. These products always deliver, they are very thick though I need to use a very small amount and actually prefer putting this in my hair while its wet rather than once its dry. I find it you use it on dry it clumps the hair together and it just looks dirty and unkempt. Always have frizz ease on hand and love it for keeping fly always at bay when I'm looking for a sleek bun for a night out look.
Andreina L.
Doral, FL
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum

Se trata de un producto que hidrata el pelo en profundidad, lo deja muy suave y facilita el alisado. Pero no cumple la función para lo que lo compré, cuando hay un poco de humedad el pelo se encrespa como de costumbre, aunque tenga el pelo fino no es fácil de manejar. Por lo tanto en mi caso no cumple con la promesa de anti-frizz

Es un bote pequeño y resulta caro en comparación con productos similares.

#Beautyawards2017
Hannah L.
Norwich
I didn't get on well with this product, it made my ends feel very dry and didn't tame frizz as well as I hoped, but smells great and the packaging is so creative!! Just didn't work for me. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum
Jamee K.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
This is a must have product for when I wash my hair.
I only wash my hair once a week so I love to use a serum and since using this one I don't think I'll be using anything else.
It's for a lovely texture that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dry when styled.
I normally put this in and leave my hair to dry naturally and it leaves it feeling silky smooth and shiny!!
Susan D.
Elon, NC
Not a huge fan of the consistency of this product, but it does a decent job. I don’t like how it feels on my hand, but it is super light and doesn’t create a “crunchy” appearance that some serums might. This does get the job done but I’m just picky with consistencies. Garnier has a similar product that is a bit better, not sure if it is still sold.
Angelica A.
Doral, FL
Vivo en un clima húmedo y con mucha humedad, mi pelo graso principio que este producto aportará Más peso y grasa, pero no ha sido así aplicó después de mí secado regular que sería secador y después blower para dar terminación evitar el frizz, no tengo queja del producto eh notado el pelo tarda más reaccionar ambiente húmedo.Brillo y movimiento lo hace ver muy saludable
Adhara F.
Good product, smells nice and is soft and smooth when applying to your hair.
Not so great for more afto Caribbean hair such as myself as I find it does not
Moisturise my hair as well as I would like it to.
Would recommend to individuals with more frizzy/ straight hair, rather than those with Afro hair.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?