BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
I’ve never used a serum before on my hair, and this has helped combat frizz so much! I use this directly after I rinse out my conditioner; about 3 pumps works for me. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling slick, or weighed down once it’s dried. My hair also isn’t as dry, and curls hold much better. I only wash my hair twice a week so I’m not sure if it would be better or worse for someone who washes more often.
Mariela P.
I love this hair serum smells so good and works wonders to my frizzy hair I have gone through three bottles which I actually have to go get a new one because of how much I love it I would recommend it to everyone out their
Olivia G.
Jackson
LOVE! This is an amazing product if you have dry damaged hair! It is very effective!! Apply it on damp hair then blow dry, it makes your hair feel so soft and silky!! It is on the pricier side, but it’s worth it!
Theary E.
Hanford, CA
This is amazing! One pump on your damp hair is all I need to keep my frizz down. Make sure you have a light hand on the serum and make sure it's evenly distributed. Be warned ... Less is more, unless you want a greasy look. It smells great too!
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Es uno de los mejores serums que e probado deja el cabello bonito manejable y con un brilló que no se ve para nada grasoso no le quita textura al cabello pero si lo deja hermoso
Dorothy G.
Interlachen, FL
I would rate this 6 stars if I could. This is an amazing product. I have used it to detangle my daughters hair and it just slides through her knots like butter. I absolutely love all John Frieda products.
Karen S.
This product is really helpful to combat frizzy hair. That being said you really have to play around with the amount you use and the order of products you use. Less is more, and if you use too much your hair will easily appear greasy/oily even if you juuust washed it. But it works!
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
I’m always impressed with John Freida’s products. I usually pick them up on a target run. For a “drug store” price, this serum is so fantastic. It smells awesome, like all of his lines usually do! It made sure to take my thick wavy hair and make it smooth as can be!
Ashley R.
Atlanta
Love. Love. Love. I literally cannot say enough good things about this product. It saves my hair from the humidity I live in. It’s effectiveness is ridiculous, without it my hair poofs up. Best inexpensive hair serum, you won’t regret buying it.
Ivey C.
Anthem
I love this product because I’ve always had frizzy hair and I didn’t know what I was doing wrong. The price is so reasonable and it leaves every hair texture/color feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?