BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Saima B.
luton
I love this serum for my hair. My hair is very curly and after a shower i apply this in my damp hair and let it dry. It makes it so much easier to style an leaves my hair frizz free. It makes my hair look shiny and smooth after straightening.
Megha S.
I absolutely love this product. I suffer from extremely dry/frizzy hair and this product works for me. I like to use it after washing and before straightening my hair. It leaves it looking shiny, sleek and manageable. I would buy it again.
Patricia I.
For the packaging it has a small amount of product. Long lasting as its been a year and only half the bottle is gone. Nice sent and very effective when straightening hair. I would definitely but again.
Vicky O.
Devonport , Plymouth
This is good if like me your hair is super fine but you have an awful lot of it and the slightest bit of humidity turns you into a poodle! You don't need a lot so it does last a long time if used sparingly so worth the price tag.
Indiana S.
Los Angeles, CA
My absolute go to hair serum. I’ve always struggled with frizzy hair and this has made my hair silky smooth while keeping my natural wavy texture. I apply some in my palms and rub it in while my hair is damp
Miryect R.
Is one of my favorites brands for my hair I have highlights so I have to use good products and John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum is worth every dollar. Just give it a try if you haven’t
Marina A.
This is one product that it kind of work well on my hair but since I really struggle with frizzy hair maybe is not for me, my hair still gets a little bit frizzy after using it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌟⠀angie ⠀.
Smells nice, but left my hair in a weird state. It did tame frizz, but the overall feel of the hair was different and it was impossible to create hairstylds after this.
Alice A.
Having colour treating my hair for over 5 years and straighten it for four years daily (no, I am not proud of this), you can imagine the texture it has. Trust me, I tried soooo many treatments, from expensive to diy and salons, but the only option really only seemed cutting it, which is out of the question for someone like me. But THIS tiny miraculous GODSENT bottle, this makes my hair sleeeeek agaaain! I'm so happy, I never thought I would have nice naturally straight hair ever again! I wish they never stop producing it!! Would recommend for absolutely every one!
Andrea O.
When I applied it on wet hair and I dried my hair with a dryer I noticed a very minimal change in my frizz, it was still very noticeable, I like it to be protective for the heat, but I did not feel any difference in my hair.
The first time I applied it on dry hair I said wow I actually took off the Frizz, put my hair in place and looked very well combed. The truth surprised me at first glance, but I was disillusioned when 20 minutes later I saw myself in the mirror ... The frizz had returned.
My hair did not look good, it felt greasy and had the same frizz as always. Reapliqué the product and again my hair looked excellent, but as time went by my hair returned to its original shape.
This serum by John Frieda, would be excellent if it will last much longer its effect so it reminds me a lot of hair shine, because some usually remove the frizz, but its effect is short-lived.
The serum works for any type of hair and if you get to comb it with curls or straight hair keeps the hairstyle, it does not change it like other products.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?