BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Jade K.
kent
I have weird frizzy/straight/wavy hair so after washing my hair I put loads of serum in as it drys after my hair is all dry my hair is now super shiny, not frizzy at all and my hair is smooth & straight
Caity O.
London
I have very frizzy hair which I straighten after every wash, this was my go to hair product for a year or so. It definitely tames frizz and protects your hair from the effects of heat but my hair does get a greasy quite easily when straightened and I think this didn’t help that. Otherwise a good product with a reasonable price.
Madi L.
Aurora, ON
One of my favourite hair products! John Frieda has the best anti frizz products out there! If you have frizzy hair then this product is for you! You can use it when styling your hair with heat as it adds a more sleek and smooth look to your hair! Would 100% recommend to anyone
Sepideh O.
I have been using this serum since 2016 adn I keep buying it because my hair is so frizzy and as I'm doing lots of hair ironing it keeps it protected from the heat and keep it healthy looking
Natasha K.
I have really wavy and frizzy hair so I struggle to get it smooth but this serum works a treat, I once forgot it on holiday and my hair was so dry and frizzy it was a nightmare.
LorenJayne W.
Sydney
Amazing hair serum. Works so well for sleek straight styles. Protects my hair from heated tools and makes my hair so silky and lustreous. Smells beautiful. Tiny bit goes a long way. Can buy from most drugstores and isn’t badly priced. Worth the spend.
Jade T.
It does what it says on the bottle. It eases my frizz at thee end of my hair and makes it look less dry better than just putting argon oil on it, it sits lightly on your hair so it doesn’t feel or look greasy. I have recommended this product to many friends and family.
Maryanne R.
I have curly hair and this doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. It’s quite long lasting and the best product I have found so far however it was quite expensive. I don’t use a lot so it lasts quite a while and I would definitely buy this again and recommend this.
Debby F.
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum love this range of hair products.it really does stop hair looking frizzy and keeps locks looking glossy only a very small amount needed as a thick serum
Alexandra W.
Broughton Astley , ['', '', 'Leicester ']
I love this. Add it to wet hair. Then I stick my hair up in a towel to dry for a bit. Then go in with a hairbrush and my hair drier. Lovely frizz free hair. I prefer this to any other serum I’ve dried. It’s a good price point. I will purchase again.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Laura M.
Mount Horeb
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.