BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Sabrina S.
I have a thin hair with minimum frizz so I thought this would've worked, however when I applied it seemed to have tamed by hair but by 30 mins after it was back to its normal frizzy state. I guess this will work if you keep reapplying it but then that would make me oily so no thanks!
Pixi P.
Clacton on Sea, Essex
This has helped keep my frizz down to a minimum, provide heat protection for my coloured hair which also gets chlorine damaged, and give it a healthy looking shine and bounce, especial when my hair decides to go curly.
Jamie H.
Burnley
This product has to be one of my faves. A little goes along way. My hair is quite thick and long and I can get away with using 1 pump. This leaves my hair feeling silky soft and healthy. It also leaves a gorgeous shine . John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum
Safa A.
london
This product is good for frizzy hair and Damaged hair this product is a serum so was effective for me it does make your hair greasy I don’t really remember but I’m sure it was affordable I would recommend !😁
Caitlyn G.
Leaves my hair feeling silky and fresh, helps so much with my frizzy hair and im struggles in the heat or even try to straighten my hair, amazing product and smells so good.
Elina S.
Birmingham
I didn’t have high hopes for this having tried lots of other similar products, but this one seemed to work wonders on my hair. I apply a small amount to my hair avoiding roots and this helps to prevent my hair from getting frizzy all day. It makes hair look shiny and feel very soft without adding greasiness. Repurchased this product twice and will continue to!
Fatima A.
I love it!! It is just perfect for my thick, curly-wavy, frizzy hair. You just need a drop of it to stop the frizz in your hair. Perfect if you want to archive a soft, shiny, strong hair look
Gemma L.
This is a wonder product! I had very damaged ends from bleach, chlorine and sun but putting this on after washing and before styling made a huge difference! Must have!
Terri H.
Absolutely amazing serum from John Frieda. Pump on the bottle is great. I literally only need one pump for my hair. Very effective leaves your hair looking and feeling great too. Non greasy and 100% recommend
Kelsie W.
Leeds
I use this serum every time I wash my hair to that my ends aren’t really dry! It also smells soooo good! I feel it really makes them feel smoother and I also like the bottle! Easy to use
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?