BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Niara A.
Brooklyn , NY
Works well for the first day or so. After that my hair was back frizzy. A bit expensive too.
bianca l.
Gresham, OR
It makes my hair so soft, smells good and keeps the frizz away. I love using this product.
Tracey M.
Louisville
I have used this product since high school. It takes frizz without weighing down my hair.
karaschafer S.
East Lansing
I’ve been brand loyal to this hair oil for years and use it everyday on dry or damp hair.
Emma C.
Mount Dora
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this product for years and I absolutely love it. I have very frizzy hair and live in a humid state. This stuff never disappoints me! I use it before I straighten my hair and it keeps it silky smooth for two to three days!!! Highly recommend!!! I have yet to find something close to this.
Ericka R.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Y’all. My life is changed. My hair is smooth. My baby hairs aren’t standing straight up. My hair is like an inch longer because it’s not frizzed out and curled up. What is this product? I’m in love.
Jacki M.
Windermere, FL
I love this hair serum! I have to use it every time I wash my hair or bad things happen with the florida humidity! I have been buying this one for the past several years! It helps to keep my frizz in check!
Ashlee F.
Used this product years ago and absolutely love it. Works great on my hair as it tends to get frizzy shortly after I normally blow dry it and straighten it.
Bit M.
Richmond
Great for thick hair that struggles in the humidity! I only shampoo 1x per week, and I needed something that kept my hair nice despite humidity, working out, sleeping on it, etc. I use two pumps after my shower! Pic is my hair after going to Crossfit in the morning (unwashed).
Sabrina S.
I have a thin hair with minimum frizz so I thought this would've worked, however when I applied it seemed to have tamed by hair but by 30 mins after it was back to its normal frizzy state. I guess this will work if you keep reapplying it but then that would make me oily so no thanks!
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?