BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Ani C.
united States
It eases frizz and is non- greasy. Little goes a long way. I like using it on top of my head where I have more frizz(fly aways & baby hairs)
Valerie M.
Once I come out of the shower and my hair is still wet, I apply it and it calms my hair and maintains it very smooth and in place! I love it!
Naresha M.
Rexburg, ID
The best serum I’ve tried. It does a great job at easing frizziness. It has a great consistency and leaves your hair smooth. Would recommend!
Rachel R.
New York
I used to like this stuff when I wasn't embracing my natural curly hair as much. Definitely took away frizz, but also my natural definition.
Shawna R.
This anti frizz serum is great. I love the price and the quality of product I received. It really works and I enjoyed the normal version too.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
It leaves my hair not oinly feel good but it tames my frizz! Keeps my puffy hair from looking crazy. It leaves it so soft and smelling good
👻 t.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this ! I use it when flat ironing my hair and i have no problems with frizz. I have natural course hair , so this is a good thing .
Tiffany H.
Meadville
I love this serum!! It does exactly what it says its supposed to. I use this every single day and it leaves my hair super shiny and smooth.
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Love love love this stuff! Only anti frizz product that actually works on my hair. It’s not heavily priced and no frizz for the whole day
Naomi K.
I absolutely love this product! Makes my hair feel great and smells good too! I use it on my daughters hair too makes it more manageable.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.
Alyssa K.
I have crazy frizzy natural hair, like it looks like a mess unless I heat style it. Will this drastically tame frizz, enough for me to be able to wear my hair natural? Also, does it weigh hair down or make it greasy?