BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

kennedy e.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Purchased at: Target
By far the best oil i have tried for my hair! i have very frizzy wavy hair and using this after every time i shower has made such a difference in my hair!
RACHEL A.
Santa clara, CA
Love the scent.works well.makes me look forward to styling my hair.lasts all day long.adds a healthy shine.a little goes a very long way.highly recommend.
Mercedes R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love it makes my hair silky not oily. I would definitely recommend. It’s around ten bucks and lasts me a month. It’s nice simple easy to use.
Colin G.
Indianola, MS
I absolutely love this product. I put it on my hair before drying & styling. It doesn’t leave my hair oily & I love the way it makes my hair feel!
Bella V.
New York
This is a great serum for frizzy/unruly hair and found that it definitely tamed my frizz and made my hair look more healthy and shiny than normal.
Bridget J.
Living in Florida means always living with frizz until I stared using this! It’s light weight and not oily at all! A pea size amount gets your far!
Johnna T.
Ruston, LA
I love this. I always put this on after a shower. It keeps my hair in check with all of this Louisiana humidity. It also makes my hair super soft.
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
This is my favorite drugstore hair serum. It manages my frizz and also gives me heat protection. It doesn't give my hair a greasy feeling at all.
Lidya V.
I have really frizzy and wavy hair, I've been using this product since I was 15 years old, they did change the packaging, but I love this product
Naresha M.
Rexburg, ID
The best serum I’ve tried. It does a great job at easing frizziness. It has a great consistency and leaves your hair smooth. Would recommend!
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Laura M.
Mount Horeb
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.