BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

Ariel R.
I absolutely love this! I have extremely long, thick hair and suffer from frizz in the summer heat. This product works exquisitely.
Pros: Easy to use
Con's: In the mid to high price range for the amount you get
Makes my hair soft, shiny and stops the Frizz right away. It’s such a good product for the price. You can find it at any drugstore. It has a very nice soft scent I’m really satisfied with this product totally recommended it specially if you live in wintery states!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I have horrible frizzy hair, I loved using this product. The texture felt smooth and once in my hair it really met my expectations and the price was really great. It absorbed into my hair and I didn’t have a frizzy mess.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Can't say enough good things about this serum! My curls love it! Just a few pumps is enough to lock in my leave in conditioner so that my hair retains moisture for longer. It's a little pricey but it's totally worth it!
Dylan W.
I have used this religiously throughout the years. It has kept my frizz tamed throughout the day, even in extreme humidity. I love the way this product makes my hair feel...extremely soft and sleek. I would highly recommend giving it a try!
Tara H.
Lewis Center
Overall good product. Smells a little weird and the product seems to get all over the place and then get dried up product on the bottle. I️ used to use this a lot but then I️ stopped bc I️ wasn’t seeing a huge difference.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
All the times that I have damaged and over processed my hair has caused me to have tons of flyaways but whenever I use frizz ease the flyaways disappear and I love it
Irina M.
Doesn't get rid of *all* frizz, but it cuts down on frizz significantly and leaves my hair silky soft. Texture is similar to the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil.
member-b0039
So this product is not worth the buy, I have long hair and finding myself having to use 6-10 pumps when it only recommends 1-2. It’s smooths hair just a little
Sarah K.
Oregon
This product works really well even on dry hair which is extremely impressive to me. I have naturally very big bushy curly hair and this helps to tame that.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Laura M.
Mount Horeb
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum ? Is it good for frizzy curls or is there a better product??
Alyssa Z.
Burlington , ON
Is this product good for wavy hair?
Catherine D.
Ingersoll
Hi, I’m wondering if this product would be helpful for dry brittle curly hair.