Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsJohn Frieda
John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum

John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

I Want to try this so bad! Does it cause greasy hairOriginal 6 Effects® Serum ?
has anyone tried this before? does it align with the curly girl method?
How long does the effects last if you put it in in the morning How long does the effects last if you put it in in the morning??
Start your review of John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Darlene C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! In the summer, especially when the humidity is high, my hair becomes super "poofy"! I have tried so many products, and they seem to work ok at the beggining of the day, but the poofyness always pulls through by midday! This product helps to control the frizz, and keeps it under control all day! I applied this to my hair in the morning, after my shower, and on top of my other hair treatments! This picture was taken at the end of the day, after 10pm, and my hair is still pretty good! It is an oily product, so I wouldn't recommend for oily hair unless you have "poofy/frizzy" issues like me! A small amount goes a long way! No fancy fragrance! Not expensive at all!
Andrea L.
Goldendale, WA
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Andrea L.
It smells nice and not overly heady. Its got a good thick stick to it and it helps my fly away hairs not be so unruly. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY but I also pair this with a little of biosilk.
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Basia D.
Purchased at: Target
Such a great product to help tame frizzy hair. My hair is normally pretty straight but when the air gets super humid I need to add this in to help tame it. If I didn’t, my hair would get super puffy. Will definitely buy again!
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Carolina S.
Easy to use and really reduces frizz a lot. I have a lot of new hair being born that looks spiky, with this product it looks great.I would buy again.
Yasaman J.
San Diego, CA
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Yasaman J.
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Yasaman J.
Purchased at: CVS
Since I’ve started dying my hair I’ve noticed more frizz. I thought I’d give this product a try. I’ve been enjoying this product so far. A little goes a long way so don’t put too much on! Good alternative to more expensive products!
Valerie G.
El Paso, TX
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Valerie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I barely started using this hair serum last week after bleaching my hair and I’m in love it leaves my hair feeling amazing with no frizz, smooth and it detangles my hair so easy I really recommend this product I will continue using it
Rachel L.
Utica, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes away all the frizziness and fly away. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It always gives me a great hair day and I never feel my hair is oily or greasy after using it
Tana M.
Mt Prospect, IL
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Tana M.
I have used this every day for 6 months! It is my favorite smelling hair product AND I think it’ll always be something I use.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
This frizz ease serum is great to help maintain my lions main. If you have frizzy hair you need a small amount
Jordan H.
Gastonia, NC
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum uploaded by Jordan H.
I used this and helped me get pretty straight hair! I couldn’t find a better pic , but it was pretty straight for me to do it myself. I have coily curly hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...