BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Eliminates chronic, unruly frizz Infused with silk protein Repels humidity, leaving hair silky

• Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a...3 Answers
  • Are u using this product??2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product for over 7 years, I do a small amount on my hands, I rub it on my hair while my hair is damp, and style it as usual. It makes my hair super smooth and shinny. After I style my hair I follow it up with the frizz ease secret weapon for a sleek finish. My hair looks and feel so soft. I have tried other similar products and they weight down your hair. I like my hair flowy and with volume and these product allows me to have smooth shiny hair without weighting down.
Rukee L.
First off I was super skeptical of this and thought it wouldn't work. BUT I am glad to report that it did. The summer months are harsh on my hair and my hair turns into Monica Geller from Friends. I've tried different things but none of them would really help or still required me to apply heat. This thankfully made my natural hair look good! Like better than normal. And the nice scent is an added bonus!
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I live for John Frieda® Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects+ Serum ! It's a staple in my hair care routine. My hair is quite fine and tangles easily. At one point it was trying to dread itself. That's when I went ahead and bought this. Along with using better hair care products in general, my hair has never been more manageable! It is a great price and lasts for a long time, especially considering how quickly other products run out right after you buy them. Not this one! Truth be told I only use it once a week on the middle to ends of my hair after showering. I only use one pump full for my shoulder length hair. But that's really all I need throughout the week. Does a great job at keeping your hair tangle free and smooth. I find it also helps keep split ends at bay.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I have always had frizz, so these John Frieda products have always been a favorite for me!!! Their frizz serum is not super thick, and it’s easy to use. It doesn’t make your hair oily looking or greasy. It just takes away your frizz and makes your hair look healthier and shiny. You also, don’t have to keep using it all day; once a day and it keeps my hair shiny and frizz free. They have great prices and you can find them in lots of stores/ pharmacies. I love their purple packaging it’s cute and stands out. I will continue to buy this product and others from John Frieda!! I also, highly recommend their products!
Natalie L.
Bedford, TX
I just started using it and notice a huge difference--my ends feel much more hydrated and silky, and overall my hair is much smoother. I use a tiny bit (mostly just use whats on the outside of the dropper) and apply it when my hair is wet to damp, concentrating on the ends and use what's left everywhere else. I also think it's great the day after you wash applied to ends to give them some added silkiness.
Weslei T.
I thought the product worked extremely well. It was not sticky at all. I purchased this product at Walmart and it's also available at target. My curl pattern is 3c/4a and it worked perfectly. The smell was not too strong and I am on my 3rd day with my hair straighten and it still looks great!
Kelly R.
Annandale
It keeps my frizzy hair silky smooth and my curls are very relaxed compared to using leave in conditioner or other brands that don’t keep my hair un-frizzy. It doesn’t smell and lasts all day. It also feels light weight. That’s why I use it everyday and I can straighten my hair without damaging it!
Miss U.
I absolutely love this! I have been using this since I was in high school, and I truly notice a difference in my hair when I don't use this. I have very dry, frizzy hair, and this serum helps minimize those concerns. I would highly recommend this!
Becca J.
Best stuff ever. It’s the only thing that tames my thick, course hair. I’m super disappointed it went up on price since the last time I bought it, only a few months ago, though. I’ll keep repurchasing unless I find something equally as good that is lower in price.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I love this. This has been a ride or die for me for 6 years. I always find myself needing to come back to this. Makes your hair look great, shiny, and frizz free. I’ve used this when my hair was long and short and it works great with both.
Jay L.
Hello, I have been wanting to purchase this product for a while; I just wanted to know, does the serum leave a greasy looking finish?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??