BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sowsan A.
This product is a great way to take your hair and be able to let it air dry with out it drizzling up. Love this stuff
Natália M.
I Really like the product on my hair. After one wash my hair was softer and not frizzy anymore. I will buy more times
Andrea A.
Conway, AR
Really love this stuff for my curly and frizzy hair. I have dense dense hair and this makes it curly and manageable.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Tried this after others said it helped with frizzies and flyaways. Really didn't work for me. Somewhat disappointed.
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
I am so obsessed with this conditioner! Makes my hair look absolutely amazing! It moisturizes and makes it so soft!
Mo p.
Leaves my curls bouncy and hydrated. I add it on top of the leave in conditioner and curl gel. Smells good as well.
Lindsay W.
My curls are very dry. John Freida dream curls conditioner gives my curls some moisture without weighing them down.
Amanda F.
Bell
This product is amazing. I keep this in my car and apply when my hair is extra frizzy or just needs to be tamed.
Angela R.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this conditioner. Really accentuated my curls and didn't make my hair look frizzy. Would not use everyday.
Britnee B.
Stockton, CA
THIS STUFF IS GREAT! I swear by it. Definitely a holy grail. Doesn't leave my hair greasy and my curls stay tamed
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.