BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Paige W.
Don't love this. I really prefer a conditioner with a pump and i also just feel like this was a little heavy for my hair. Don't hate it, but feel like there's better.
Amber M.
Midland, TX
Love how soft my hair feels after using this conditioner. I am a huge frizz ease fan for sure. Soft, defined waves (natural wavy hair), and most of all NO STATIC in the winter!!
Jackie D.
Queens
I LOVE this product. Tried it in travel size and fell in love. Made my curls super soft and bouncy. It smells amazing. Price is great. Definitely recommend to anyone with dry curly hair.
Eman A.
El Cajon, CA
I love the product because on days that I'm rushing out the house I just take a quick shower and apply some of the product and it keeps my hair looking fresh out the shower for a long time. I love it !
Shannon G.
After colourating my hair ,it gives a deep moisturaized smooth feeling to my hair :D i'm using it every two weeks for my deep care routine combined with coconut oil
Jennifer H.
Denmark, IA
A great conditioner for thick curly hair! It does help with frizz & fly aways but I do need to use a separate frizz tamer on those extra dry or humid days. Smells so good!
Nichole  M.
Elmhurst, IL
Love how soft and not frizzy my hair looks when I use this product. It does make your hair feel weighed down if you use it everyday- I typically do every other day.
Bobbi S.
I used to love using this product. The only problem is it has become way out of my price range. If I had the chance yes I would definitely buy this cream again.
Kirsten J.
Smells fantastic and it leaves my hair soft without weighing down my curls. I use it whenever I curl my hair or if I air dry it and run it through my wavy hair
Nichole B.
Norman, OK
This workrd well when I used it. It held my curls and did so for awhile. But it left my hair feeling dry after I washed it out. I moved on to amother product.
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.

back