BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tess  H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This was OK I don't know if I'd really recommend it to others there's definitely better products out there and I would probably this was OK I don't know if I'd really recommend it to others him there's definitely better products out there and I would probably so not by these again
This product is absolutely amazing this is one of my favorite conditioners. i bought it from walgreens. i use it whenever i wash my hair but i love the most about it is that i dye my hair a lot and it makes it feels so smooth. my hair should be damage but its not.
Sara S.
It's decent, I notice that my hair feels soft and nice after using this product. Plus, it makes my curls bouncy and nice! Not sure about the overall health benefits it has on my hair however.
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
I've learned to love and appreciate my curls. Using the right products is very crucial when it comes to curly hair. This conditioner is heaven. Definitely does its job and leaves me very satisfied knowing my hair is hydrated throughout the day.
Jill B.
Amazing!! This product helps me keep my natural curls soft, shiny, and bouncy all day long. It doesn't leave that stiff/wet look. It just kind of relaxes the natural girls and leaves your hair looking beautiful. You can even run your hands through it, unlike some products.Best curl product I've found in a long time!
Olivia A.
Used one time and it seemed to be good . I would
Love to try this again. I have wavy hair and sometimes it can be curly and I want to keep them nice and fresh looking
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
The John Freda frizz ease dream curls product line is definitely one of the best for naturally curly hair! It works so well with my hair, helps control the frizz, and the price is affordable. I would recommend for sure!
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
This is the best conditioner for waves! This formula keeps my hair soft while still holding my waves. It's hard finding a good conditioner to hydrate while still keeping your hair voluminous. But this does the trick!!
Christina S.
Love this product! I have naturally wavy somewhat curly hair that can be so frizzy. But when I use this product it really controls those annoying frizzy fly always and makes my curls look so pretty and natural!
Sydney L.
I have naturally very wavy and frizzy hair, so finding the right shampoo and conditioner was a long, painful struggle. Once I tried dream curls I never went back.
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.