BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
The John Frieda line of haircare is an absolutely wonderful haircare line of products! Dream curls Conditioner is a great aide to my curls, helping to take away the frizz and define the curls.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
I found that this product has a lot of alcohol in it and it tended to make my hair very dry and i have curly hair so dry curly hair equals more frizz so it had the opposite effect on my hair.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
This product works wonders on thick curly hair. It mousturizes it preventing dryness at the ends, and it keeps it from frizzing up by weighing it down. I would highly recommend this if you have dry, thick hair.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I have curly hair and this will give you out lasting curls all day long. It softens your curls and gives them a fresh fabulous bounce. Smells great and holds all throughout the day
Danielle B.
I love this conditioner. This conditioner is perfect for my curly hair and makes my curls really bouncy and hydrated. This product is affordable and lasted a reasonable time. I was very satisfied with this product and will be repurchasing.
Paula S.
I really like the all line of Dream Curls, my hair is really curly and get tangled easily and this line helps me to maintain my curls when I'm no straight, is a little pricey for the little containers but it's worthy
Jessie D.
I love this product for curly hair! I have naturally curly hair but I do use product help with no friz. My curls hold all day without the gel or wet look. I am very satisfied with this product!
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
My hair gets very curly and I was looking for a product that would tame the frizz and help the curls. It's safe for all types of hair. But targets people who are searching for dreamy curls instead of frizzy hair. It's got an amazing scent and works great!
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
This holds my curl really good without the frizz. I am glad that I tried it. My hair is not hard or crunchy with this product. I can run my fingers through my hair and the curl stays!
Jessica D.
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Amazing product 😍😍. My curls get pretty defined and soft. It smells pretty good all the time. It is safe for treated hair and leaves your hair smooth and curlier than ever! I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase!
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.