BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
I really like this is helps control the frizz in my hair and makes my curls smooth and looking beautiful. It smells absolutely amazing and the prices is really great I love this product overall and would really recommend it
Nicole F.
I would need to use a good amount in order for me to get the curls I'm looking for..i would need a thicker consistency to get the job done. It isn't all bad tho..its a nice alternative when i don't have my one available.
momo o.
Montreal , QC
Amazing product. Great price. Curls ate defined, soft and shiny. Better than more expensive alternatives. Safe for colour hair, nice scent and it last a long time. This is my go to product for curly hair, very satisfied.
Emma G.
Plymouth, MA
Amazing it's such a good hair product for a great price sold at cvs so it's so easy to get too I have curly hair so it works great!!!!!!!! I love it so much and will use it until it's no longer sold! Always in sale too.
Jami S.
This conditioner is one of my favs. It leaves my hair soft and tangle free. It helps reduce frizz and doesn't leave my head itchy like other conditioners often do. It is also affordable and you can buy it anywhere.
Genna M.
Alexandria
I love this because it made my curls shiny and soft and it made my hair look longer because my curls were just not super fluffy like normal and it was like rubbing baby hair and it was amazing I would buy it again
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
If you are looking for a curl miracle this is it! In my opinion it's pricey but not as much as I have saw other brands go for! I prefer all of this curl enhancing line over some others! I don't use as often as I would like due to the price!
Vicky M.
Dallas, TX
This leaves my hair looking lusciousI absolutely love it it's good for any scalp I've never colored my hair so I would know if it's good for color treatment and it also smells great I'm very satisfied
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
It makes my curls look really nice without having to use too many products. I highly suggest this for curly hair. I have thin curly hair and it works fabulously. I am highly satisfied with this conditioner.
Emely M.
New albany, MS
This is a really good product for people that have really dry curly hair , like mine. I usually use this after I rinse my hair off and I am out the shower. I come out with bouncy refreshing curls !
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.