BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gemma O.
glasgow
My fave conditioner ever 10/10 would recommend as it moisturisers my dry bleached curls and gives them a new life while taking away frizz. Could be cheaper tho
Guli K.
Vancouver
This is an awful pedicure. I thought it would give me loose curls although made my hair looking greasy as if I had never showered. And the smell irritates me
Alice B.
South Wales
This conditioner smells really nice and I really like how it makes my hair look and feel. It makes my hair feel very soft and defines the curls nicely
Angelique P.
ST CHARLES BORROMÉE, QC
A nice smell, beautiful hair and crazy defined curls! A little expensive, but it's Worth it. You will sure feel great about your look and your curls.
Danna S.
La línea es súper buena, me ayuda a controlar bastante mi frizz, con la forma, me deja un acabado super brillante en el pelo y un Aroma increíble.
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
I have naturally curly hair and this conditioner smoothes out frizz and defines each curl. My hair feels smoothes to touch and looks great.
Melissa M.
Lachine, QC
Recieved this as a sample. Really nice formula. Makes your curls flawless. I love it so much. I have already purchased this again.
Casey J.
Literally doesnt need a review it is literally for giving you the best curls ever! Leaves curls soft! Defined and no tangles!
Kirsty M.
Whithorn , Dumfries and Galloway
Not a huge fan of this product. It does not make my hair any less frizzy and leaves a weird residue.
Smells good though.
Ellie W.
Amazing condition would highly recommend to those with frizzy hair it's a god send, really does work, highly recommend
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.