BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Absolutely brilliant product for my hair type! I have very frizzy, thick hair which is unruly. It adds some nourishment to my hair and leaves it curly, bouncy and tames some of the frizz. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a way to tame their hair and add a bit of curl!
Jes S.
I really love this product. My hair is long at the moment and curly so gets really tangled and when I use this product it leaves it much more smooth and manageable. I find it to be affordable and reasonably priced and would recommend it.
Shauna K.
My go to conditioner. I use it with the shampoo every time and find my curls aren't frizzy and have beautiful bounce and shine.
My hair isn't weighed down either. I colour my hair and find it easy on the colour too,
Kaitlin L.
Kilmore, VIC
This is my absolute favorite product of the John frieda brand!! It's so amazing!! I have very frizzy curly hair but when I use this it really defines my curls and lessens my frizz! 10/10 I do recommend it!!
Sally S.
This is a thick consistency that is easily absorbed into the hair. It leaves hair soft and manageable. Frizz is minimised with use of this conditioner. Smells divine.
Stephanie F.
I only use shampoo once per week, but I condition my hair with Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner every day. It is hydrating and leaves my curls soft but defined.
Megs R.
I used to use this conditioner all the time ! It seems to help with the frizziness if you have frizzy hair and it makes your hair feel soft after conditioning .
Gemma O.
glasgow
My fave conditioner ever 10/10 would recommend as it moisturisers my dry bleached curls and gives them a new life while taking away frizz. Could be cheaper tho
Guli K.
Vancouver
This is an awful pedicure. I thought it would give me loose curls although made my hair looking greasy as if I had never showered. And the smell irritates me
Alice B.
South Wales
This conditioner smells really nice and I really like how it makes my hair look and feel. It makes my hair feel very soft and defines the curls nicely
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.