BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
I love the feeling it leaves my hair with and I don't have to put any product in after my shower !
Beth F.
This smells so good. It does cut down on your frizz and helps your curls. It hydrates really good.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Great smelling product. It always makes my hair look and feel amazing. Would suggest to a friend
Danny A.
New York
This product it's really good to my hair and I can feel the difference at first time when I use
Skylar S.
Greensboro, NC
This product is amazing! Curls look beautiful and frizz is nonexistent! It also smells amazing!
Mayra R.
This conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable my hair feels clean and my curls love it
Tina P.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I use this on my toddlers curly hair. It's very soft and keeps her curls throughout the day
Valerie M.
Coolidge, AZ
Love this song much. I would repurchase and recommend this to a friend or anYonex really.
Shannon S.
Smells great i get a lot of compliments. does great with reducing frizz. will buy again
Keily A.
Perfect to get them curls , leaves your hair (curls) looking good & has a nice scent !
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.