BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Love the cream it is amazing! I really love the whole product as a whole. It really works wonders! Easy to use!
Brenda S.
Alexandria, VA
Amazing Product! Best conditioner for curls! My hair went from being dry and lifeless to soft and bouncy. Love!
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
I literally fried my hair from coloring it so much. This is the only thing gnat brought my hair back to life.
Lucilenesobra s.
Este produto diminua o frizz em questão de minutos além de dar brilho e maciez pra todos os tipos de cabelos.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Sometimes curl enhancing products can feel heavy but this product is light & leaves me with bouncing curls!
Daritza L.
its makes your hair soft and if you have curls it defines them more. I'm not a big fan of the scent though.
Maggie M.
Morgantown, WV
Does wonders for my thick curly hair. I love this product and it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling.
Yadira D.
Muy bueno pero en realidad no me funciona como quise en realidad necesito algo mejor ya que tengo keratina
Kingkini A.
Enid, OK
Really does tame frizz even on the most humid days. Perfect for unruly wavy hair. Good for daily use.
Ashley M.
I love the feeling it leaves my hair with and I don't have to put any product in after my shower !
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.

back