BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this conditioner for curly hair defines natural curl patterns and moisturises for instantly easier styling results.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
This is a really nice conditioner. It's super hydrating and smells wonderful. The price isn't too bad either. It just tends to make my hair feel a little greasy over time, so I have to take breaks and use a different conditioner every now and then. Overall, I love it. My hair looks and feels so good when I use it. I get tons of compliments on how healthy my hair looks!
Jessica O.
I am just going to do a small review of this so far. I have not really been using this long enough to form that much of an opinion yet. So far it is smooth and washes out very well. Does weigh down my curls a bit. Keeps the frizz down some but not really enough to make a huge difference yet. I live in the desert by a lake so it can get humid. Price per container is kind of expensive and the tubes are not very big. I still have most the bottle since it’s only been a few days. Will review again when the tube is empty.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Anything from John Frieda Frizz Ease line becomes an immediate favorite of mine! I have naturally curly hair and this dream curls cream is a must have. It left my hair feeling extremely soft and conditioned. Plus, there was a significant increase in curl definition, frizz control, manageability and shine. I could not recommend this more, it is fabulous!
Arya A.
Somerville, MA
I have been using this conditioner along with it’s shampoo and styling foam. It is the best for my frizzy, bushy, curly hair. I have defined curls, I have volume, I have great smelling hair all thanks to JF. It is also one of the few brands that doesn’t cause dry scalp for me.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really like this product by John Frieda. It leaves my usually wild curls tame and smooth. It doesn't weigh my hair down like some of the others do. Light and bouncy curls is what I want and this product delivers.
Renee F.
Lithonia, GA
I love this conditioner. I am an African-American women with natural 3b/3c hair. At some point, I decided to go to the Dominican salon for a blowout, which was a huge mistake. My hair would not hold a curl after multiple washes so I decide to try this product to help with getting my curls back. After 3 washes and conditioners with this product line, my curls returned.
Tyon L.
Conyers
This stuff is like crack to my curls. It makes my 4A curls super defined and soft without feeling greasy and heavy. I don't use it for deep conditioning but it's perfect for my co-washing days since I tend to go through a lot of conditioner and it's fairly inexpensive. Love it!
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product so much!!  It is my favorite conditioner for my long wavy hair!!  It is affordable and a high-end brand which I recommend to anyone who wants to keep hair waves looking healthy and shiny!! I promise you guys will love it!!
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
I love this stuff I got a sample and had to purchase the full size it's so amazing and makes my hair really soft and nice and I find my curls definitely are more defined it is really affordable for how good it works and I will continue to repurchase it
Sindi R.
I've learned to love and appreciate my curls. Using the right products is very crucial when it comes to curly hair. This conditioner is heaven. Definitely does its job and leaves me very satisfied knowing my hair is hydrated throughout the day.
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
How would this product be for thin, frizz-prone naturally curly hair? I find that some products weigh my thin hair down too much and I loose my curl volume.