John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Bethann B.John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Nourishing shampoo helps to visibly transform unmanageable and unruly strands with smoothness. Formulated with vital nutrients and silk protein. Creates a barrier to help seal in essential hydration and lock out style-ruining moisture. Cleanse with this daily shampoo to help hydrate hair and leave strands feeling smooth.

WATER, GLYCERIN, AMODIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-59, COCODIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHELIDONIUM MAJUS EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

• Is this product good for color treated hair? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for color treated hair 2 Answers
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
I tried this product when I ran out of shampoo and conditioner one morning. This made my hair feel great. It cheap and gives a great result. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone. It smells amazing too
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
Great shampoo. Really adds shine and control over my dry frizzy hair without weighing it down or making it appear greasy. I don’t recommend for every day use unless you have thicker or curly hair.
Bethann B.
I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner, hoping that it would help with my extremely frizzy hair. The product did seem to help with the frizz, but also left my hair looking and feeling very greasy. These products were about $6 a piece, so instead of wasting the rest of the bottles I've been using them on my 6 year old daughters hair. She has pin straight non frizzy hair and her hair looks great after using these products. So I think that this product just wasn't the best for my hair type.
Stefany R.
Springdale, AR
I used this product before. On a scale from 1 - 10, I give it a 7 just because after I used it I found another shampoo that I really liked.
BUT this is definitely a good product and it smells great too.
I got it at Walmart and it wasn't crazy expensive so if you're looking for a moisturizing shampoo for you hair, this gets the job done.
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
Have you ever dried your hair with a cheap-o hair dryer and it caused your hair to be frizzy and weird? I could tell a difference in my hair the first time I used my John Frieda Full Volume Hair dryer. My hair is much smoother and shinier. I can't explain the "why" behind this. But my hair is as silky now as it was decades ago during my youth.
Sarahi G.
Brownsville
I love the John Frieda Frizz Ease Collection. I have used the shampoo, conditioner, serum, and mousse and they are amazing! My hair is naturally very frizzy and I live in a humid area so I have always struggled with frizzy hair. But this collection helped me a lot and I'm able to style my hair frizz free!
Anna N.
Manassas
I was looking for a shampoo that besides smoothing my hair, people would really smell it every where I went. John Frieda daily Nourishment is more than I actually expected. My hair feels really smooth and the smell is just so good. It seems I am wearing some kinda of perfume. I truly recommend it.
Maheen J.
I have extremely frizzy hair and this shampoo has helped me tame my hair. The scent is extremely nice, the shampoo feels really refreshing. The price is worth because of the amazing treatment it does to the hair. I have bought it a couple of times and it has never disappointed me.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
John Frieda products are so reliable. They are a little higher priced but are worth every penny, especially with my frizzy mess of hair! This shampoo smells yummy and lasts longer than you would expect.
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
I have very long and thick hair and im so used to squeezing a big amount of conditioner in my hair in order to brush through it after a shower. I didnt have to use as much with this stuff. Was pretty surprised and happy!
Is this good for color treated hair
Is this product good for color treated hair?

back